Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Photo

Echovox does anyone else use it ? and what's your experience ?

Echovox users paranormal investigations

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mysterious Seeker

Mysterious Seeker

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:paranormal,spiritual path, love to live life for every moment

Posted 06 September 2014 - 05:25 AM

Hello I'm a newby on this site but I would like to ask a question about Echovox , I have been using it with great results probably gone quite in depth with it. I have had intelligent conversations with them even to the point they can tell you what your holding up the lot. But you have to be carefull as there are negative energys that come through leading you into a false sense of security making out they are good . Ive heard them say basically warning us that we should not be in direct contact with them a portal has been opened . Look I'm not saying dont use it as I still do I would like to know if there is anyone else with experiences like this or your views on it plz. Thankyou for taking the time to at least read this.

• chopper likes this

#2 chopper

chopper

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 11:28 AM

Hi glad you are having success with this app.I have been using mine for a couple of months with great results,have you noticed that you can hear them talking to each other.only drawback at the moment i am recording direct to my tablet and with Mic gain set low to stop feed back I can hardly hear my own voice.what settings are you using?
  • Mysterious Seeker likes this

#3 Mysterious Seeker

Mysterious Seeker

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:paranormal,spiritual path, love to live life for every moment

Posted 17 November 2014 - 12:20 AM

Hello thanks for the reply, I've been using either the sound recorder on my phone as well as a Phillips voice tracer it was £19.99 from argos has a 4GB memory and takes a sd card can be voice activated. I also use the youcam on my laptop, I have been using the GB1 app for windows on my laptop have you tried it yet and what do you think of it?

#4 chopper

chopper

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 10:12 AM

Hi,thanks for your help on recording.I have downloaded a couple of apps and this has cured the problem.
My desktop computer I don't use much anymore and it is still on Windows XP,I think GB1 only works on Windows 8.
I have watched footage on you tube and it seems quite good.do you think it is better than echo vox?
I've found one of the main drawbacks of eVP is that you cant hold a converstation with any one spirit as they can only say short sentences and then someone else jumps on.

Here's a funny recent recording two spirits talking to each other.
'Is he recording this'.
'Yes'
'Is echo on'
'No echo is off'

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users