Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Photo

spirits

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#41 Rosemary

Rosemary

Poltergeist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 06:40 AM

do you beleive in rebirth rosemary? i ask as i'm thinking about how the experiences of several lifetimes impact on spirits, and would that mean we already had seen heaven? or is it just for the truly special?

Or is there really a Place Called Heaven?

#42 Rosemary

Rosemary

Poltergeist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 06:55 AM

Well Multigrain Bread and saving someone from Cancer through Education as to how to prevent and save oneself from Cancer is very important to the person who might face death without knowledge and research.. . Now the most important part of my research is coming up which will give me even more Answers is what will eventually happen to these four possessing spirits once they leave my body?. . Will they be punished as a Guide has told me and written all through this copy or will I learn that they can do whatever they want to me and get away with it?. . And should they leave my body and no one is able to punish them, what will they do then?. . Would they come out and if no one punished them would they reenter my body, or would they go off through the World and do the same thing to other Humans and if they did would those humans who are not interested in the Paranormal even know what was happening to them?. . Could they say find their way to say England or Austrailia or California and find bodies much younger and richer that they could have more fun in?. . These are some of the Mysteries of the Universe that I am still searching for the answers to.

#43 Rosemary

Rosemary

Poltergeist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 07:27 AM

so with all this wisdom and amazing knowledge at hand for yourself and all the wonderfully talented psychics like you, how about something useful? incase you didnt notice, the world is filled with despair and pain, .just like religion, its all about bluff, false promises and never anything useful isnt it?and a big fat bag of windy excusses to put to any one who dare question .....

. And Attitudes like yours.. Of course with the lack of rain in your country its possible this is one of your problems?. I just went on Google and checked the weather and it looks like rain is on the way according tot he National Weather Service so don't know if my Rain dance helped or not?. Or if it would have rained anyway?

#44 fiendo

fiendo

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,562 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 10:19 PM

always intresting how you counter any sort of critical commentry with hostility.. nope, no rain..... and i belive their are probally many praying,performing rain rituals.... nope, no rain...(or only scant showers, if we are lucky). whoops, we are getting off topic..i belive Ash asked"can spirits kill for revenge"?. not"why cant Rosemary make it rain"? my fault, and for that i appologise...... and as i said, in my OPINION...bluff and false promises...smoke and mirrors...

Edited by Fordo, 29 October 2007 - 10:24 PM.

#45 Rosemary

Rosemary

Poltergeist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 07:12 AM

As to how Spirits Communicate with we here on Earth.. Several days ago a Guide appeared to me and said soon we will be writing another story about the Assassination of President John F. Kennedy and when we do I want you to post it on http://www.psychic-e...es.com/stories/.. Much like the others we posted there.. I said alright.. This morning when I awakened I went to our private Journal and soon he was on there writing the most important facts of the Kennedy Assassination to sum it all up in a short story which I believe sums it up qute nicely.. The only way I can follow these instructions that he gives me is when he comes on the Computer with me and takes over and overshadows the four possessing spirits and writes the stories in a very professional way that is nothing like the writing goes when only I and the Four Possessing Spirits are on the Keyboard.. Thats what Spirits and Spirit Guides can do, and one of the things that causes these four Possessing Spirits to behave htis way is they hope I never get the Kennedy Strory out not because they hated JFK but because they don't the world to know my brain is capable of receiving this kind of information from the Guides and the Akaskic Records.. As I write one of the Evil Spirits is saying:. "Big Deal". And of course it is a big deal because the Assassination of President John F. Kennedy changed the course of History.. I suppose my Psychic Gift is a little too much for many brains to competenend and that is why I have gotten some of the responses I have and also why almost any thread I start here or which I am a part of is eventually closed.. Those who don't want to know the truth about the Paranormal and Ghost communication should not be delving into the Unknown because some of the things we Psychic Learn which we are trying to pass on to others for educational purposes is very Important to Paranormal Research.

#46 Whisper51

Whisper51

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 11:22 AM

thankies guys :huh:

.. I agree with you Zeus, a ghost can`t kill, but they can cause someone to have an accident and therefore dies. My question would be this, why would Left Eye be vengeful towards anyone as to bring harm to them? It wasn`t their fault she died. ...Whisper :lol:

#47 chrisfer

chrisfer

Ghostly Presence

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 07:48 AM

Many years have passed since Kennedy's assassination. Given the world's current state of affairs, I cannot imagine why your guide would bring this up. :lol:

#48 Rosemary

Rosemary

Poltergeist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 08:03 AM

Many years have passed since Kennedy's assassination. Given the world's current state of affairs, I cannot imagine why your guide would bring this up. :lol:

. Well it could be because John F. Kennedy and others whose cases were not solved want the world to know the Truth so they can find peace in the Spirit World... We are still interested in Abraham Lincoln and other Historical Figures and I believe that president Kennedy and that terrible day in Dallas and the truths behind why he was killed and who masterminded it is very important to the World... But telling this Story and others goes beyond whether anyone cares about what happened to them or not it goes to is there Life beyond Earth and what happens to the Soul after the Earthly body dies... I know we all know that Jesus promised us everlasting life but isn't it nice that others who walked the Earth can also come back and help us prove that this is true?.. I also believe its scientifically important to know that when the Spirit leaves the Dead Body on Earth it goes to the Spirit World and takes with it all its intelligence, and memories that it had here on Earth and to me that raises the question of many things about the body and what we scientifically, and medically believe at this point in time... For example a person can be mentally impaired either from birth or accident here on Earth but when the body dies, and the Spirit leaves this injured or diseased body the Spirit in the After life can be as perfect as it may have been in another lifetime, and I believe knowing these things could be important to science... This isn't just about dabbling in Ghosts and Haunting this is about the Soul Living on after Earth and being capable of returning to earth time and time again through Reincarnation when the powers that be in the After Life feel they are ready to return,.

Edited by Rosemary, 31 October 2007 - 08:07 AM.

#49 Zeus

Zeus

Full Body Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,154 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 06:45 PM

I agree with you Zeus, a ghost can`t kill, but they can cause someone to have an accident and therefore dies. My question would be this, why would Left Eye be vengeful towards anyone as to bring harm to them? It wasn`t their fault she died. ...Whisper :lol:

.Good question whisper, in many occassions spirits stay behind to seek for vengeance, for instance, I love my girlfriend, like mad hell, and if one day out all of a sudden someone came and locked me in a room to starve to death while he hurt me girl, I'd die and seek for vengeance.. I didn't get much of your left eye thing..

#50 sam-ish-kool

sam-ish-kool

Orb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 06:00 AM

that's false lol, she just didn't know how to drive :yes:

.SO true ! Haha !

#51 oceantraveler

oceantraveler

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 07:23 AM

As far as I've known, spirits do not try to harm you physically. All psychics say this too.

#52 Rosemary

Rosemary

Poltergeist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 07:50 AM

As far as I've known, spirits do not try to harm you physically. All psychics say this too.

. That is not true.. I know from experience that Spirits of those we know who have died, can come back and seek vengance, and they can do terrible things to humans if they decide to enter their body and declare themselves Demons, and how to get them out I am still dealing with and as far as I know nothing no no one in the universe can keep them from entering a human body or force them out... Having said that I will say there is a Power in the Universe who claims to have the power to destroy them when they finally crawl out of this human body after death but if I have to wait that long who will be here on the Computer to verify that?.. Most so-called Demons are non other than the Spirits of the Dead who were our realtives and or others who die and come back to seek vengance and as we know no one much believes in possessions or wants to help those who have stories like this so to keep ourselves from being frightened we just pretend people telling these kinds of stories are either dillussional and in need of Psychiatric help or they are just out to gain attention so they can have a possession movie made about themselves... I believe the only way anyone will believe stories like the Exorcist and or Audrey Rose is to deal with it on a personal basis the way I am doing... I do believe websites like this and Unexplained Mysteries and others should be more open to the real truth behind spirit communication, and Ghost Mysteries, instead of just believing all of that hype being published in many of these sites which have paranormal investigators out there having a great time going around cemeteries and haunted houses trying to scare out Ghosts and they don't know what they are dealing with until one of those ghosts decide to enter the body and play demon and make the humans life miserable... Most people don't realize even as I write there are four Evil Spirits inside helping me to write through automatic writing and I haven't found one Guide in the Spirit World who can do more than make threats against them as to what is to become of them once they leave this body... If God and Jesus have power over these things as some of the Deliverance Ministers and Priests tell us why can't they appear when I pray and sprinkle holy water around and zip them out of my body?.. Some of this writing is to be blamed on Dr. Stergio N. Petas of Toledo, Ohio who when he walked the Earth was a Psychaitrist and he rightly says no one will believe me or be able to force him from my body because when he was in his practice he never believed anyone who told these stories and so now if he doesn't leave my body we are exposing him name and all for his friends and relatives to meet as he is in the after Life... Yesterday I posted a story about him on a Website in England and I intend to take Dr. Petas international if that is what he chooses so no one will ever forget him and his antics in the after Life... Not because I need the attention but because I am fighting for my life, because of the violent attacks he and three of my realtives in the Spirit World are capable of... However if Jesus and or God pop down here and deliver me of these I'll be sure to tell the world but in the meantime I guess they want to make Dr. Petas an international star with his help and by his choice and I guess this proves spirits do have free will after all.. Now before I save this do you Dr. Stergio Petas want to bring your friends and leave this body?. or do we keep you in the copy and just let it go until you decide to straighten up and give up this struggle to hold on to me from beyond the veil of Death?. Keep in mind the way this works is:.. "Til Death Do We Part". I know you say this isn't true and you are out to prove this, and so if you now refuse to let go of me I am in one second going to Publish this so what do you say to that?.. Are you ready now to leave my Body?.. I left the computer at this point and gave Dr. Petas time to leave my body but he still refuses so we will wait to see who wins He or I?

#53 sam-ish-kool

sam-ish-kool

Orb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 07:57 AM

I agree :yes:

#54 ariikins

ariikins

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 02:38 AM

i know this is super late, but actually she felt the spirit prior to the little boy dying. his last name was lopes as well, and she thought the spirit had killed him on accident when it was trying to get her.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users