Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Lier psychological clinic

Lier psychological clinic

Lier psychological clinic.Submitted by Camilla.This picture is taken by some friends in a old no longer running psychological clinic in Lier, Norway. In the picture you can clearly see a man in the corner. He was not there when the picture was taken!

Photo
    Lament_Eternity
    Mar 26 2007 08:55 PM
    At first, I thought the figure in this picture looked like one of those Grey-aliens. But, upon zooming in, I've changed my opinion. It looks much more like Burger King's "The King" mascot.
    nice pic thank you :)

nice pic thank you :)

.looks like if a ghost was holding a head in his hand lol..
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Apr 12 2008 09:39 PM
    It is a good pic, only issue I have is that-that area that the figure is in is dark. I think it's possible someone was there even if they didn't see him. But that's just a shot in the dark theory, it does look creepy.
    I hate it when people tell me I can clearly see something when I can clearly not.. thats just shadown and wall.. sorry
    Photo
    lordstanley
    Nov 12 2008 03:35 AM
    :D Cool!
    Photo
    abyahsgrrll
    Feb 15 2009 12:22 AM
    upon looking at this photo i see more then just the image you are talking about!!! i see 4 other ghostly images in this photo.take a closer look!!!
    Very cool! the figure looks like a farmer??
    Photo
    evilkitty75
    Apr 16 2011 08:55 PM

I hate it when people tell me I can clearly see something when I can clearly not.. thats just shadown and wall.. sorry.

Idk about it bein a shadow...
    oh wow. it looks like the man is standing halfway into the wall to me. amazing photo.