Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Mystery extra

Mystery extra

Mystery extra.Submitted by Kim Good.Hello, I took this picture, And this figure or picture of someone just showed up. Can you help me with this? Would like to find out who this is?

This picture is blurred, so I assumed the camera moved, and it looks as though someones head was moving the time the picture was taken (in somebodies bedroom, by the looks of it.) Does'nt seem to be paranormal to me, but then I don't have much background to go on...
    Me neither , I mean, could it really be a ghost? it would be TOO hard for the camera man to not see it if it was.
    Blatently not paranormal... :D
    It's either an "Ring" tribute or an very hairy ghost :)
    cousin "IT"? :)
    Photo
    ~♥~♥ASH♥~♥~
    Jun 19 2007 01:41 AM

cousin "IT"? :hmm:

...HAH HA!!.THATS FUNNY ^^
    Um.....thinking really hard and* thunk* it all out.. I think it's..............YOU! ;)

- Comment removed -

well,actually, with no background story or any other information, how does one judge this? of course it just looks like a poorly taken photograph...but until a claim of something is made, calling it and the photographer names doesnt acheive anything..and whats with the "gay" bit?
    Removed some comments from this image, lets keep the responses clean and on topic please.
    Its tom petty