Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Mystery head (2)

Mystery head (2)

Mystery head (2).Submitted by Paul Franklin.I have been asked to submit two pictures to you by fellow employees. I must admit that I personally do not believe in a lot of paranormal activity, but even being the big skeptic, I am stumped. I live by myself, and I was alone when I took these photos. I took.these photos before I went to bed, so my alarm system was activated. No one was in the house with me. I didn't notice anything different until I brought the photos to work, where the weirdness was pointed out to me by a fellow employee. If you notice in the 2nd photo, Just above the TV (right side of photo), there seems to be a face peeking around the corner. If you look at the first photo, you will realize that there is nothing back behind the chair, or around the corner to mislead (such as a vase, or clock). My fellow employees are overwhelming me with talk of 'orbs' and 'entities' and 'spiritual phenomena'. So I told them I would get advice from someone who 'deals' with this regularly. Please let me know what your thoughts are.

A lot of interest has been generated by this picture, mainly due to the unusual nature of it. If there really was nobody there then it becomes very difficult to explain the anomalous head that is quite clearly present in the image. . . Could someone have been hiding there without the photographer's knowledge ?
    SPOOKY, I have heard stories where the ghosts peek around corners. I have encountered one myself where he tried to hide from me when he realized I noticed him.
    Personally, the face looks seriously creepy, it almost looks like it's missing the eye, like there's just a blank spot there. Good pic, regardless of what caused it.
    Photo
    Lament_Eternity
    Mar 26 2007 08:12 PM
    I'm usually very meticulous when looking at "ghost" pictures, and it takes a lot to convince me that something is truly unexplainable and, while this picture could have easily been staged, I got the weirdest chill through my entire body when I saw that face peering out at me. It was really quite odd. In conclusion, that's a freaking creepy pic.
    Looks like a scream mask from the movie face.... . interesting symmetry in the orbs though!
    This one sends chills down the back of my neck. Shy but bold ghost?
    little orbs again.. (sigh)

little orbs again.. (sigh)

.nice head though, I doubt itīs ag host, more like a person LOL, and the camera man didnt notice the person was in the pic as the little girl tried to hide
    This photo creeped me out. I have been looking at all these photos and this one has been the only one that gave me chills.
    There is something about this picture. It is seriously creepy. I hardly see pictures that really give me the chills but this one does. If there truly was no one there and it was YOU who took the picture and then had to continue living there knowing there was something in there with you peeking around corners. Ahhh, creepy!