Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Mystery head (1)

Mystery head (1)

Mystery head (1).Submitted by Paul Franklin.I have been asked to submit two pictures to you by fellow employees. I must admit that I personally do not believe in a lot of paranormal activity, but even being the big skeptic, I am stumped. I live by myself, and I was alone when I took these photos. I took.these photos before I went to bed, so my alarm system was activated. No one was in the house with me. I didn't notice anything different until I brought the photos to work, where the weirdness was pointed out to me by a fellow employee. If you notice in the 2nd photo, Just above the TV (right side of photo), there seems to be a face peeking around the corner. If you look at the first photo, you will realize that there is nothing back behind the chair, or around the corner to mislead (such as a vase, or clock). My fellow employees are overwhelming me with talk of 'orbs' and 'entities' and 'spiritual phenomena'. So I told them I would get advice from someone who 'deals' with this regularly. Please let me know what your thoughts are.

Love this picture thank you so much!
    nice tv too