Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Mountaineer ghost

Mountaineer ghost

Mountaineer ghost.Submitted by Dawn.Hi, This is a picture that a friend of mine took while we were getting ready to leave the Cemetary. There is a Mountineer looking man on the otherside of the car near where I had just put my 3 year old son in. If you look beside him in front of the tree there seems to be another apparition of a young man in a blue shirt. This was taken with a HP photosmart Digital camera at a Cemetary in West Virginia.

Oh wow! Great photo snapping!
    definitely a nice pic
    really odd...
    Wow! Great picture.
    great pic can anyone else see the face at the top of the trees, just slightly to the right of the middle at the very top of the trees???
    I zoomed it to 200% and darkened and lightened and saw a guys face with beard and moustache.The blue thing above his head stumps me.. Nice shot.
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Feb 02 2008 04:34 AM
    I'm not feeling this one- look closely where the car is positioned and the blue-whatever above makes the perfect space for a supposed body. I'm pretty convinced this pic has the qualities of...nothing
    Great piture, very suggestive, but ithink it's camera glare. :tu:
    that is just trees and spaces between branches. the blue thing im not sure about. but very unimpresive. i wish i had a wild imagination. with almost every pic i turn more and more skeptic. and i wasnt a skeptic until i seen pictures and the things people say about them on this site
    I'm not feeling it.. I see it but too much glare