Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Road crossing

Road crossing

Road crossing.Submitted by Isa.This picture is taken in Singapore by a friend of mine.They were out riding roughly after midnight and decided to stop by the side of the road.My friendly randomly took this pic.It shows someone or something standing by the curb.Its pretty clear you can see the whole body.As far as i know,when my friend pass me this pic,he claim no one was there when he snap the pic.So tell me what you think.Thanks!

wait, haven't I seen this before somewhere? and wasn't the story behind it that that's the ghost of a biker that got killed in a car accident ? :huh:
    Lovely pic though thank you :D Cant really make it out though sorry :)

wait, haven't I seen this before somewhere? and wasn't the story behind it that that's the ghost of a biker that got killed in a car accident ? :)

.yes i think your right (ghost study maybe?) :)
    Very cool pic!Love this one.I have seen it before on ghost study.
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Feb 02 2008 04:19 AM
    Agreed...decent pic, I definitely see the figure
    why do people take random pics?? Looks like the person taking the pciture was moving?? maybe in a car?. . I know what it says.. but I am not buying it
    O_O scary scary scary!!!
    Do not take me as crazy---but I just had this happen to me! I was driving down the road at dusk and I swore I saw 2 figures walking down the middle of the on coming lane. My husband and children were with me, I gasped and shuddered and hit the brakes and there was nothing there. Mist? Swirling snow--I do not know....but I swore I could see human shapes on the road. I believe this image.......
    That's a beautiful road I like this type of drive.