Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Ghost of a lady

Ghost of a lady

Ghost of a lady.Submitted by Kevin.This is a picture our neighbor’s friend who cleans apartments gave us. According to our neighbor the lady who was cleaning the apartment took a before and after photo of the rooms she cleaned and on the after photo she found an image which looks like a ladies floating head. You may have to set the brightness higher than normal to see it.

Nice picture, you can really see her face though it's kinda scary to see her from so close...
    Wow thats a pretty good pic the best one here on the grounds thats not a double exposure but really creepy anyway. :tu:
    Oh Wow!!!. That turned out wonderfully!. She looks at piece but you can never be sure.. She looks beautiful actually!
    Thats a GOOD old fashioned creepy picture... thank you :D
    nice, very nice pic, I"m just afraid it'll turns her eyes to look at me now :)
    Truly amazing!
    Very cool pic. Kinda creepy tho.
    lovely,
    Awesome capture! Kind of makes me feel serene and comfortable until I noticed.........she's sticking out here tongue!. Seriously have a good look at this.I thought maybe it was a double exposure until I lightened it up and zoomed in closer at it and OMG,it seems to have a misty little trail from the wall leading to the head.. Very nice pic !!. Thanks for sharing it with us. ;) ;)
    i have seen this pic on other ghost pics sites