Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Old house ghost

Old house ghost

Old house ghost.Submitted by Richard Cabe.The old house is where my father in law died in a few yrs back. All my friends are scared to go in there because the door will open and shut the lights will come on and off you can hear pounding on the walls. Its really creepy. At the time of this pic we were still in the car and we took 2 pictures and when we looked over them in one shot the door is closed and in the next it was open with the figure in the back ground. And if you zoom into the attic space it looks as though there is something peeking around the corner. And of course the huge orb over the house. And no its not the moon.

Photo
    Lament_Eternity
    Mar 26 2007 08:28 PM
    Is there anyone currently living in the house? If not, are you sure it's not just a bunch of bums that decided to take up residence in a conveniently empty house?
    Erm dust anyone?
      • Swannie likes this

Erm dust anyone?

.me
    Photo
    Kellie Brush
    May 29 2007 10:18 PM
    Looks like squatters to me.
    I took a close look at this and I see some dark figure in the house beyond the open door,it does however seem to be a live person,but that is just my opinion.
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Feb 02 2008 04:11 AM
    If there really was not anyone in the house - that's creepy as hell. I'd love to know where it's at so I can go there and get a good night sleep ; )
    Photo
    dammittammientx
    Mar 23 2008 05:27 AM
    the man in the door way looks to be wearing blue shorts and fixing to turn his dog on ya! This looks like a real person and the orb looks like the MOON to me now the big head in the top window is odd....
    Sorry - but that house should be demolished, something not right in it .
    Its interesting. I guess the obvious question I want to ask is if you say you took one picture with the door closed and one with the door open. How did the door open?