Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Waverly Hills Ghost

Waverly Hills Ghost

I went to Waverly Hills Sanitorium sometime in early June. If you don't know the story behind it or anything about it then you should research it on google, or there is even an old video of it on youtube. My friend and I were standing in the backside of Waverly's parking lot when we arrived and before our tour started. We started taking some pictures of the exterior and my friend even took the same picture of the same window, but nothing showed up in her's. On the way home from Waverly, I zoomed into every window (but the windows no longer have glass in them, none of them do) on every picture of the exterior of the building, just to see if there was anything. The instant I looked at this one, I saw something. It is the middle row and the middle window. We see the figure of a nurse, with an old nurses cap on it's head. .We'd like for you to share what you see and what you think of it. Thanks!..Abbey

I saw the image before i read the Image Information.... yes it does resemble a nurse.. What was the photo taken with...can it be cleaned and blown up..?

I saw the image before i read the Image Information....yes it does resemble a nurse..What was the photo taken with...can it be cleaned and blown up..?

I don't see anything. <_<
    Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Jul 31 2007 12:23 PM
    I see an image but it's not so clear as to say it's a nurse with a cap can't decifer it's too dark and circle your image next time.

I see an image but it's not so clear as to say it's a nurse with a cap can't decifer it's too dark and circle your image next time.

Thank you for your comment..Posted Image
    Too hard to tell. The image quality is poor and the manifestation itself is not detailed enough to my eye.

Too hard to tell. The image quality is poor and the manifestation itself is not detailed enough to my eye.

.The image quality is poor because it is zoomed in and cut out. You can tell that there is something in front of the white .

.The image quality is poor because it is zoomed in and cut out. You can tell that there is something in front of the white ..

.I see something there, but it is not detailed enough to make something out. It could be a camera anomaly. Perhaps a non-zoomed would clarify this.

.The image quality is poor because it is zoomed in and cut out. You can tell that there is something in front of the white ..

.I see something there, but it is not detailed enough to make something out. It could be a camera anomaly. Perhaps a non-zoomed would clarify this..

..you can still see it in the non-zoomed. Posted Image
    That is amazing, thank you for posting the larger version too. Always helps. *thumbs up*

That is amazing, thank you for posting the larger version too. Always helps. *thumbs up*

.I dunno, you can't really make it out. I dont think it's an apparition... it lacks detail... it could be anything.