Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Hugenot cemetery ghost

Hugenot cemetery ghost

Hugenot cemetery ghost.Submitted by A. Trecida.This photograph was taken in November 2005 in front of the Hugenot Cemetary in St. Augustine Florida. The photograph was taken with a Sony Cyber-Shot digital camera around early afternoon. We did not see anything with our naked eyes while we were there. There appears to be a grey shadow/form standing in front of one of the tombstones.

woah look at the eyes of that ghost good pic!!! :huh:
    Now thats a GOOD pic, was it a digital pic?
    looks real scary too eh? with no mouth and all
    Photo
    Kellie Brush
    May 29 2007 10:19 PM
    Wow I can actually see this one. It's really good
    well,..to me it looks like another tombstone standing behind that one. because it's top is higher than the one in front of it, it looks like some head dooming up over the first one.. you guys are seeing ghosts :hmm:
    I also see a woman's face right next to the shadow
    Ok now this Pic gave me the chills!. Great capture.. Thanks for sharing it with us.
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Feb 02 2008 04:09 AM
    This picture is wierd and freaky. These are the types of pictures I love and give me the chills, thanks for sharing!
    Photo
    dammittammientx
    Mar 23 2008 05:47 AM
    What i see so plainly is not that marked in red but the huge face of the man straight back on the left hand side right above the back fence this man needs no zooming he has a british type hat on and has mustache and a big nose he is as clear as the women almost but his head is huge! WOW do u recognize him at all A. Trecida?. . Nice one for sure! :hmm:
    oh my god.. there is nothing there