Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Girl in the mirror

Girl in the mirror

Submitted by Don.This is from a home we just did where a little girl said that she keeps seeing a thing in the closet by the way my name is don w and i am the tech supervisor for pittsburghparanormalsociety.com look in the mirror and blow this up this is real thanks don.w

there seems to be something in the closet...but can't make it out.. is that where the image is supposed to be..?
    Photo
    unscathed777
    Jul 13 2007 09:51 PM
    ABSOLUTELY!!! a face and body in the closet!!!
    looks like reflection of short-haired person in a red t-shirt, holding a camera:)
    Its REAL OMG! Its a REAL COAT! hanging in a REAL closet!. . well, except for the Lad in the red t-shirt,holding his camera..I dont know what i'm ment to be seeing. (pls excuse the slightly sarcastic first sentance)
    I'll excuse you Fordo. I see nothing paranormal about coats or people weilding cameras.. So what else are we missing Don?
    By being very imaginative i might suggest that then guty with the camers is looking eye to eye with some other 'being', but there is not enought detail to distinguish this from more clothing or other objects that might appear in such a cluttered room.
    Photo
    unscathed777
    Jul 15 2007 06:57 PM
    ZOOM in. If you look in the closet at the dark object look at the curve on the right side you can see a faint white outline of a very detailed face the arm stops just above the candle on the table. It's very faint but very detailed! :yes:

ZOOM in. If you look in the closet at the dark object look at the curve on the right side you can see a faint white outline of a very detailed face the arm stops just above the candle on the table. It's very faint but very detailed! :yes:

.Sorry, still not impressed..It could be almost anything - not enough detail.

.Sorry, still not impressed..It could be almost anything - not enough detail..

I agree and in fact at the very bottom of the closet opening by the door frame it looks like a leg wearing denim. I think it's more like someone and not something is in the closet hiding. Im not impressed either.
    Photo
    babymomma1382
    Jul 17 2007 07:19 PM
    Is that someone standing behind the guy in the red shirt? Could that be what he is talking about, cause whoever they are, they are creepy too, :yes: