Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

B & B garden

B & B garden

Submitted by Judy.This one was taken at a bed and breakfast in kintsnerville, Pennsylvania and to the right side looking out by the tree I see what looks like a man with a hat on and wearing a white shirt, does any one else see this?

Humm, can't see it.
    i see something but in my opinion its prolly just a glare from the sun outside?

.Hi Judy, thanks for the photos....Although I do see something in front of the tree,. It's always hard to judge something when there's. glass/windows involved because of glare and reflection, ...Was you taking the picture for the sake of having it, or did you feel a need to take it?

Humm, can't see it.

.If you are looking at the wheel, behind that by the tree it looks like some one is standing there. Maybe it is just wishfull looking.

.Hi Judy, thanks for the photos....Although I do see something in front of the tree,. It's always hard to judge something when there's. glass/windows involved because of glare and reflection, ...Was you taking the picture for the sake of having it, or did you feel a need to take it?.

.In this whole house you never feel alone and it was an urge to take the pictures, we went to this b & b because I read that there has been some uncanny things going on there.
    I can see what looks sort of like a very thin man with a hat on and in a white shirt... Uhg... looks really creep... Lol..
    Check to see if there was ever any hangings done on the property, which was common years ago. It looks to me like the man has his hands tied or volunteerily placed behind his head. I don't see a hat.
    I see on the right hand side on the tree trunk(just above the right window(the left pane at the top of the beveled wood part)) something that looks like an older man with a hat and a long beard.Almost like some type of rabbi back in the day in full garb.. Just my opinion.
    Also above the face of the *rabbi* I see another face of a man.The one that everyone that was stating about the man wearing a white shirt.
    i don't see what you're seeing, but lmao, if there is someone there(not a ghost), they were watchin you while you slept ahaha.