Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Ghost in the house

Copyright

use©

Ghost in the house

This picture was taken around 9:30 pm in the house it kinda looks like a little girl sitting in the stairs, Sometimes around 2:00A.M i can hear someone or something going up the stairs, I freaked out when i saw it. All my kids were sitting down watching T.V.

Well, I've now looked at three off your pictures( you work your way back, atleast I do).. I'm not trying to make fun of you.. But, all of your captures seem to have the same "disposition".. So, my advise is to either; -read the instuctions( as stated before). -find help with your camera settings. -get a new camera. . That wich you point out, looks alot like that thing on back wall(above right),. reflected somehow.. Once again, no ill intend.. But if you could get clear photographs of that wich you've stated.. Chances are, I'd become a devout believer of that wich you claim.. . sincerely,. . Zophim
    Wow - this is the third picture I have seen by you. Your pictures are so out of focus and blurry there is absolutely nothing to be discussed. Anyone could find strange figures or anomalies in pictures that are this distorted. Are you purposefully making them all blurry?. How can you look at these and try to claim you have captured something? Nobody is going to take you seriously.
    Photo
    Minty Freshness
    Jul 27 2007 10:47 AM
    I agree Zophim it looks like a reflection.
    HI!..I want to share something with you..First and foremost. I believe you...I have what I believe to be one of the best camera for everyday folk, when I was modeling my photographer used the same camera. So alot of professional peoiple use this camera as well...Check out my camera for ya'll self. Click on Link to read review...I want you to know that even with this camera. I have had blacked out photos, red photos, weird photos, smeared photos and sometimes nothing at all. I have had my camera checked and there is nothing wrong with it..What I believe is this..I believe that since I use a digital camera that spirits can and do mess with it just like comming through a tellie screen or what ever else they wish to come through...I don't care if someone believes me or not. I have found this new ability and I am going to go with it. Don't let people discourage you from what you believe. This is how childhood dreams are crushed...Take more photos, take hundreds of them. Set up a video camera and talk to the little girl. She is beautiful and she wants to share something with you. Maybe she sees you as a wonderful parent and likes how you interact with your own children and she wants to play..If you hear something don't let others convience (sp check) you that you're nuts or hearing things. That maybe all it is, is a reaccurring dream. And so forth. People have a sixth and seventh sense, others either are jealous, envious or just plain skeptical. All which are fine for them. Don't let people get into your head...I think you have some little one reaching out to you, otherwise why would you try and get answer to it????/..Good Luck. Too bad you weren't close to me.
    Stop posting bad pics and claiming something is in them...you look desperate. <_<
    Photo
    woodson gal
    Jul 20 2008 10:06 PM

Stop posting bad pics and claiming something is in them...you look desperate. :tu:

YOU MUST BE DESPERATE TO MEET SATEN CAUSE THATS THE DIRECTION YOURE GOIN BUDDY! :tu:
    kind of looks like a cat

HI!..I want to share something with you..First and foremost. I believe you...I have what I believe to be one of the best camera for everyday folk, when I was modeling my photographer used the same camera. So alot of professional peoiple use this camera as well...Check out my camera for ya'll self. Click on Link to read review...I want you to know that even with this camera. I have had blacked out photos, red photos, weird photos, smeared photos and sometimes nothing at all. I have had my camera checked and there is nothing wrong with it..What I believe is this..I believe that since I use a digital camera that spirits can and do mess with it just like comming through a tellie screen or what ever else they wish to come through...I don't care if someone believes me or not. I have found this new ability and I am going to go with it. Don't let people discourage you from what you believe. This is how childhood dreams are crushed...Take more photos, take hundreds of them. Set up a video camera and talk to the little girl. She is beautiful and she wants to share something with you. Maybe she sees you as a wonderful parent and likes how you interact with your own children and she wants to play..If you hear something don't let others convience (sp check) you that you're nuts or hearing things. That maybe all it is, is a reaccurring dream. And so forth. People have a sixth and seventh sense, others either are jealous, envious or just plain skeptical. All which are fine for them. Don't let people get into your head...I think you have some little one reaching out to you, otherwise why would you try and get answer to it????/..Good Luck. Too bad you weren't close to me.

.wtf