Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Face of a lady / light

Face of a lady / light

Submitted by Justin.I'm sending 2 photos that i took about a month ago. I was snapping some pictures trying to get a good setting on my camera when i noticed the lady in the lower left side of the photo, I took a few more and ended up catching the light you see. I have been doing some research on the House and prior family that lived there and found out some very interesting stuff. Thought you would like to see them. Let me know what you think...Update.After a lot of phone calls and e-mails I finally got in touch with some of the relatives of the family that owned this house. The home was built in the early 1900's. The original family that built the house had lived there until the late 1940's. From my research the family consisted of the father, mother and there eleven children. One of these children, a daughter in her early 20's came down with a serious illness and died a very short time after being placed in the hospital (around 1944). Her wake and funeral all took place in this home, which at the time wasn't uncommon. Upon seeing the photo that I took, they all confirmed that this was in fact the lady. I guess I was still a little skeptical of all this until they showed me an actual picture of her (a perfect match). I'm still waiting for a hard copy of this photo to scan and post along with the one I took.

Wow, what a great capture. The image is so detailed. So what is it that you found out about the house?. . Very good photo! Send it to www.ghoststudy.com for analysis...
    Photo
    babymomma1382
    Jun 24 2007 06:58 AM
    Very creepy! What is the story about the house????
    Very nice, the light is the first "orb" I've seen here, that I believe in.. You could post the history off the house on the forum, If you like.. That would be great.. . <_< . Z.

Very good photo! Send it to www.ghoststudy.com for analysis...

. <_< ..A lot of their images are questionable at best!

. :w00t: ..A lot of their images are questionable at best!.

. :w00t:
    Photo
    Spookshooter
    Jun 26 2007 12:43 PM
    The face looks as if it's reflected in a glass. The hands appear to be placed near the chin and they seem to be holding something, a posture typical of someone lying on the floor, propped on the elbows, perhaps taking a photo. Similarly the track of red light looks as if it could have been generated in the edge of a pane of glass. The colour would depend on the angle at which the glass was held. I think the spook is trying to make us think there is nothing spooky about this scene. But spooks are not always to be believed and there is definitely something very spooky about this scene!

. :w00t: ..A lot of their images are questionable at best!.

. :w00t:.

. :w00t: :lol: I agree with that, questionable at best.
    Very nice picture! It kind of looks like the lady maybe clapping. I would like to know what you found out about the house.
    Photo
    narcoleptic-insomniac
    Jun 30 2007 08:23 AM
    Creepy! now tell us about the damn house!

Creepy! now tell us about the damn house!

. :) .If you could be so kind, good sir..