Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Winder house ghosts

Winder house ghosts

[i]Submitted by Star[/b]. We bought this house in Winder Ga. Everything was fine until one night my son got up at 3:00AM screaming ghost moma ghost. He actually ran out of his room into the living away from my room. We finally got him calm down but from that night on he will not sleep alone. So he slept with daddy in the guest room. The next night I put a video camera in his room. He claim something came from behind his tv. So thats where I aimed the camera. Well we did not get a visual but if you listen it though someone is in the room rustling around. You actually here dresser drawals opening and closing. Paper and feet ruslting around with no one in the room. My husband begans to snore loudly in the background and all the sounds stop. In the pictures of my son posing at the doors look behind and above him. Do you see a man with a mustache reflection. No one is in the house it was just us taking pictures of the house to do remodeling. The room with the mist zoom in and you will see several faces plus 2 that look like demons or dogs. The front yard one of the carport do you see a confederate soldier sitting under there.. I have more pictures like the orb in my sons room it looks like it has a face. you decide and reply I have other eveidence. I use to be an Investigator so I learn how to set up surveillance. We within a year moved my child fear the house and we fear the neighborhood.

Damn, smart move to move.. I hope you all are doing okay.. . Still, thanks for the pic's.. They freaked me out just watchin' 'm.
    Where in Winder is this house?
    Wow, this is amazing. Poor little guy, glad you moved for his sake. Do you know how many spirits are in that house? If you find out more about the house, please let us know. Thanks for the great pics.
    Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Jul 31 2007 12:50 PM
    The only thing I see is an orb pic as far as a soldier na don't see it it definitely is not clear.
    What happened to the video taping? I would love to hear it. Can you send it to GM so we can hear?. . What happened to the house? Does anyone else live there now?. . hmmmm. I don't know what to think except that I do see some of the images you are writting about.
    that house is wrong.. do you have any background information on it? some bad sh** happened there.