Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Hallway face

Hallway face

No details of this image were submitted.

I suggest Besherek to remove this pic or Glam will destroy his computer in total madness, seeing this again .<_<.
    This is a very scary face but please tell me if the face looks a lot like the picture "Newgrange Face" uploaded by Fordo? I am sorry but after taken a closer look it seems that the face and hands were put into the picture as I can see where the person did not do a very good job coloring in the black around the add ins. Nice t-shirt as well.

This is a very scary face but please tell me if the face looks a lot like the picture "Newgrange Face" uploaded by Fordo? I am sorry but after taken a closer look it seems that the face and hands were put into the picture as I can see where the person did not do a very good job coloring in the black around the add ins. Nice t-shirt as well.

. <_< first thing that came to my mind too..There's a smudgetool on photoshop, It's a nifty lil' thing..It'll work wonders for ya.. <_<
    Photo
    narcoleptic-insomniac
    Jun 30 2007 08:26 AM
    fake fake fake fake fake fake fake. If there is a red man standing two feet in front of you and you dont see it, somethings wrong, and besides ghosts dont dress up for halloween.
    Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Jul 31 2007 12:46 PM
    The fact there was no story behind the photo lets me know fake joe.
    I agree fake.
    :wacko:
    Photo
    Paramatt767
    Nov 13 2007 03:19 AM
    FAKE!!!! :) :)
    Photo
    HeLL_Princess
    Dec 04 2007 02:38 PM

FAKE!!!! :yes: :yes:

fake,lol..i agree :yes:
    faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!!!!