Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Ghost of a girl ?

Ghost of a girl ?

Taken in an old tenement attic in Aberdeen. After being told by my friend that the attic in the block of flats was haunted i asked to be let up. I tried to take a video but it was to dark so I took a photo instead. The flash on the camera isnt very bright but when i brightened it a bit on my computer you can make out a figure of what looks like a small girl in the back corner next to some chairs.

Looks spooky!
    Could this possibly be a doll ? What type of camera did you use ?. Were there any lights in that room? If so did you turn them on at anytime?. If this is not a doll then it is a spooky picture !
    The pose of the "ghost" does look a lot like a doll, but it seems to be transparent...You can see what looks like a 5 gallon bucket by her feet, but you can see it "through" her not "by" her. Seems pretty strange!
    Looks very interesting...A doll came thru my mind as well, but I agree with hezgirl, its transparency denies it somehow. Well if I was on your place, I would propably go there again, take some more pics to see what I can get. <_<

Could this possibly be a doll ? What type of camera did you use ?.Were there any lights in that room? If so did you turn them on at anytime?.If this is not a doll then it is a spooky picture !

.i used my Nokia N95 phone and there weren't any lights, pitch black only lighting up when my flash went off but i wasnt really looking much because my friend was already walking down the stairs to his flat.
    Photo
    GreatScott TT
    Jun 19 2007 06:39 PM
    that pic is really spookie. was there ever a fire in the building where a little girl died? she dressed like late 1800s early 1900s
    Photo
    babymomma1382
    Jun 20 2007 05:02 AM
    Very creepy! I wouldn't say a doll, because there would be a shadow on the wall from the flash going off. This pic gives me the chills!!
    Photo
    Spookshooter
    Jun 20 2007 07:27 AM
    Yes my first response also was 'spooky'. However, on closer inspection, I notice these things.. 1) Judged by the height of the chair, the girl would be hardly more than 6yo, yet the head in proportion to the body seems typical of an older child; 2) the apparition is the same colour as the walls except for some flashes of light; these same flashes give the body its definition eg the shoulders are delineated by 2 such flashes, and her right hand also seems designated by a flash. Possibly these flashes are daubs of paint on the walls and the bucket does look as though it could be associated with painting. So my conclusion is it's not a 'real' spook (whatever a 'real' spook might be!). It's just a a spooky coincidence that an attic that was said to be haunted should contain just the right ingredients for the appearance of a spook.
    Here is a zoomed in bit taken from the hi res version (the photo i uploaded before was shrunk so i could put it up on bebo)..Posted Image
    I didn't see her long dress before, and the white collar. I can see her legs as well. . . Now I don't understand why the barrel beside her glows that much.... . Pretty interesting. Any other comments?