Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Queen Mary capture

Queen Mary capture

i capped this on the queen mary, whilst i tested my new found powers... laugh.gif

i like this one, i personally hate boats and big open spaces in buildings, but nice pic!
    i cant make it out too far away!!! <_<
    Photo
    leggyladyinks
    Aug 01 2007 11:30 PM

i cant make it out too far away!!! :huh:

you might have to save it then zoom in its a full body apparition she was there and 3 seconds later she wasnt
    Photo
    bettercarpenter
    Aug 24 2007 04:31 AM
    I dont beleive in aliens; loch ness monsters: gremlins: all powerful beings; fairies; unicorns; bigfoot; chupucabra; vampires; bad luck; bad teachers; or un corrupted polititians or ghost. So somebody please help me explain this one!

I dont beleive in aliens; loch ness monsters: gremlins: all powerful beings; fairies; unicorns; bigfoot; chupucabra; vampires; bad luck; bad teachers; or un corrupted polititians or ghost. So somebody please help me explain this one!

..The picture wasn't big enough for me to comment. I think it is eerie though.
    Photo
    bettercarpenter
    Aug 28 2007 12:46 AM
    I prefer to disprove without claiming that someone edited or forged a picture, so would you please submit a new picture that can be blown up.
    Need a larger pic to zoom in closer.Queen Mary is a spooky place.There have been a few pics of the ship around the web.. Please submit a larger version for us to look at.. Thanks

.Small shock there you believe in nothing, my question is why are you here wasting yours and our time?
    Photo
    third-smoke
    Jul 15 2010 05:58 PM
    omg i was watchen this true ghosts show and it was here that they found wet foot prints when they where filiming .... creepy or what