Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Face of an animal ?

Face of an animal ?

Submitted by Iwona.This picture was taken with digital camera, in Poland, in the village where my parents live. It's a part a photographical documentation I was making for the project of renovation of an old railway station building. It's inhabited now but the face in left corner of the window (the one closer to the camera - the right side of the pic) seems to be transparent and looks like a head of half- man, half-lion creature. Look closer and you'll see it's nose and mouth is shaped like it's a lion or a cat... Is it only a reflection? It's eyes on a big close-up are so scary!!!

nice house I don't see anything lol

.you can see a face clearly on the lower left side of the window (the one closer to the camera), only if you zoom closer it becomes obvious it's not exactly a face of a man

.you can see a face clearly on the lower left side of the window (the one closer to the camera), only if you zoom closer it becomes obvious it's not exactly a face of a man.

Nice capture!
    It looks to me like an animal, more than a man.. Does sort-of look like a lion, it is "cat-like", though.. Doesn't appear to be a reflection, though.. Nice pic!
    A CLASSIC example of what is known as "Matrixing." There is nothing there, really, except a combination of reflections from the outside area, and how ambient light is hitting the pane. It APPEARS to be a cat-like face. The flatness and 2 dimensionality are a dead give-away. Pun intended. :hmm:. . Peace!
    Well I actually wondered myself if it could be just "matrixing" and I'm still unsure about this one. All I know is that this building has always given me creeps. I lived near by and every time I passed this building, it somehow pushed me away, like an invisible hand keeping me out of there. I also took another picure of adjacent shed, which I find interesting, maybe I'll post it some day :hmm:

.you can see a face clearly on the lower left side of the window (the one closer to the camera), only if you zoom closer it becomes obvious it's not exactly a face of a man.

Nice capture!.

I agree nice capture, from where I am sitting, it sure looks like a mans face up against the pane of glass to me ! I don't see any animal features at all. His face seems a bit distorted, like in one of those fun house mirrors.
    I do see a lion shaped face in the left window.. but when I zoom in on the window next to it on the right, I can see a mans face slightly looking up. . can anyone else see it?
    I think those how are seeing ghosts in this picture are clutching at straws.
    Photo
    narcoleptic-insomniac
    Jun 30 2007 08:33 AM
    I must be blind, i cant see anything at all.