Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Strange person

Strange person

Subimitted by Iwona.Hallo I want to submit a photo taken with a digital camera in a capital of Lithuania. What you can see is a university. In front of it is standing me (in orange shirt) and my friend (in white shirt). Look close enough between us and you'll see someone who was DEFINITELY NOT THERE when the pic was taken!!! He has unusually big head, strange wide mouth and tiny rest of the body. He was really no one between us. Any ideas? I believe in ghosts and if it's real than this is one of the best ghost footage i've ever seen.

I took a closer look of your picture. I managed to blow it up and lighten it up. It appears to be a blonde little boy...Posted Image

I took a closer look of your picture. I managed to blow it up and lighten it up. It appears to be a blonde little boy...Posted Image

.You're right but what if I say he was not there? I remember we were alone, by the way if there would be anyone between us, we would surely wait until he moved out of sight. And even if, how can his head be so big? If you look at our heads, you can clearly see it's much bigger than ours.

.You're right but what if I say he was not there? I remember we were alone, by the way if there would be anyone between us, we would surely wait until he moved out of sight. And even if, how can his head be so big? If you look at our heads, you can clearly see it's much bigger than ours..

.a blonde little boy with a BIG head lol
    to me the head doesn't seem that big, it'quite normal. there's only a blur above his head.. as if he moved down while taking this picture or something..
    Photo
    leggyladyinks
    Jun 14 2007 04:09 AM
    look in the window above the boy there is a face peering down at you all
    Photo
    narcoleptic-insomniac
    Jun 30 2007 08:39 AM
    i didnt know bart simpson was dead.
    I think this one is real. I don't think the lady in orange even sees the boy as it seems she is looking right at the lady in white and the boy appears to be looking at the the in orange. Don't you think these ladies would have notice this kid watching them. His head looks normal to me but it may appear to be big with that spot on the building behind him. Nice pic!
    Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Jul 31 2007 12:55 PM
    please please submit pic where you can see the ghost in question having to go back and lighten and all that takes totally away from the photo.
    I see what appears to be someone peeking out of one of the windows,but a closer look makes me think it's a reflection from whatever is behind you.Also could the *thing* in the middle have turned it's head real fast and therefor causing a blur.It really does look like a human bottom half,but then you never know.Nice capture though
    I see two extra people.. . I think the blur came from the landing. Like the spirit was kjust touching ground when the photo was snapped. I like this one. This is one for a book somewhere.