Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

The Myrtles Plantation

Copyright

©

The Myrtles Plantation

Some friends and I (including my 5 month old daughter) visited the Myrtles Plantation in St. Francisville, Louisiana during the summer of 2006. I took this picture and later noticed what appears to be a childlike face reflected in the mirror. I circled the face in red but it seemed pretty obvious to me and everyone else who saw the picture. I have visited the Myrtles many times but this was the first time I caught a ghost on my camera. I wondered if my daughter had anything to do with that since the face appeared to be smiling and she was right next to me. Enjoy!

nice pic, looks like a hooded blue man
    I can't make much of what you have pointed out, but.... Anyone see the face in the top right corner of the mirror?. It's above the man and it looks friendly alltough I can't make out a mouth.
    it's just too horrible to imagine. I don't think anyone should comment on this one anymore!
    cant make it out and i dont see a face above the guy either
    Photo
    narcoleptic-insomniac
    Jun 30 2007 08:40 AM
    nice, but why is her nose and mouth distorted all blue and stuff?
    Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Jul 31 2007 12:57 PM
    terrible pic

terrible pic

..Thank you. And that was a very mature email you sent me as well. Please do not comment on my pictures again if you are going to be so rude and disrespectful. You are in no position to judge anyone on here.
    To me the circled pic looks like a creepy clown face with a blue nose. I see the other faced man up in the right hand corner, like a gentle guy was looking over the two of them. Creepy pic yet fasinating.
    gives me the creeps
    anyone else see the face with the open mouth at the top right?