Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Welcoming comittee

Welcoming comittee

actually this isnt the welcoming comitee for gigan, (looks like though i'm sure they would all be much more excited).supposed to be a ghostly head of an old lady.....intresting ..sort of....

Good pic Fordo! Very interesting. ;) ^_^
    Not quite what I had in mind for the welcoming committee Fordo lol!. . Thats pretty creepy though (the 'head') although it looks like one of those freak 'light shining through tree' incidence to me ^_^
    nice pic creepy old lady
    i dont no i think it mite be one of those masks you can by in those dressing up shops? well you never no
    I've seen this pic already somewhere else, it's very a good capture. I wonder why ghosts often show up only as a head without a body. Is it because our ego is located there?

I've seen this pic already somewhere else, it's very a good capture. I wonder why ghosts often show up only as a head without a body. Is it because our ego is located there?

.you don't want to know where i keep my ego! :hmm: .it would certainly give the ladies a fright if it showed up as a ghost!!!
      • LSIGNDRELLI1223 likes this
    nice one !!!
    Photo
    narcoleptic-insomniac
    Jun 30 2007 08:40 AM
    freaking creepy man
    Photo
    Lily of the Lake
    Aug 11 2007 07:08 AM
    oh wow.. got the chills when i saw that one.. I'm leaning toward a real pic.. Good one!
    Ya, I'm agreeing with the freaking, creepy man, isn't that a mustache?