Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Face in a glass ?

Face in a glass ?

we were doing a seance in the house where the picture in the cellar we have uploaded to this site was taken, during seance we took picture of the glass we were using and were shocked to find a face of on old man who looks angry in the glass, we had a rather nasty spirit through at the time could this be him???

hi i would really appreciate any comments on this picture as it really freaked us out, what do you think please tell us, wether you can see him or not either way we appreciate feedback thank you.
    hmm...i don't see the face....is it right in the center?
    Wow! That is very strange. I cannot tell if it is a man or a women but the face looks real sad.
    wow i see it now! =].thats pretty interesting....it looks like a woman to me, and i agree with DMO it looks really sad....i like this pic! thanks for sharing =]
    Don't dabble in the dark arts girl. . "Oh nooo......we were just fooling around with a ouijaboard. and we have absolutely no control as to who or what we . call into this plain.. We only asked if someone was there and now it won't go . away.. Arrggh......now it's hurling kitchenknives at us........ We'll have to move.......run...." :cry:
    I think this is just a dirty glass...sorry
    Photo
    narcoleptic-insomniac
    Jun 30 2007 08:44 AM
    dirty glass, yes, but i think i see the old man on the right side of the glass, but does anyone see the little alien with his arms up on the left side of the glass?
    Awesome capture!!!!The mans face is just above the smaller bright light coming up from the bottom and ending in the middle of the glass.Right above that you can see him.
    I think of sadness not anger when I look at this and to me it looks like an old Indian woman with Princess Leia type of hair style.
    Dirty glass. Case closed.