Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Elizabethan head

Elizabethan head

Submitted by Ken.Head of Elizabethan gentleman at Bronze age buriel mound, Goonhilly Earth Station, Cornwall, both taken April 2007.

Isn't that a rock or something.?
    creepy rock!
    I hate to be the one to point this out,but that's just the image of the man in front(to the right). reflected in windowscreen. :hmm:
    oh ya i see it Z, good work picking that out
    From the poster of the picture:.

In response to the users who think it is a reflection of my partner sitting next to me we thought so too at first but l have enclosed a pic taken oF him at Goonhilly to show he is not the same as the head above the rock -if you can post this with it it may help people to scrutanise better!

Posted Image
    Well.... I've scrut*I*nized my pants off and i'll remain true to my previous comment.. If examened or inspected closely and thoroughly, one would notise or find that your. partner( in front to the right) and the elizabethan head( in the windowscreen) wear. identical sunglasses/shades and goaties/chinwigs.. Therefore I truly believe that it is just the image of your partner, reflected in the. windowscreen of the car.. A phenomenon wich often occurs if photographs are taken trough any body of glass. (lensess,mirrors,carscreens,windows ect.).. By no means my intensions were to ridicule or to offend you, I just wanted to point. it out.. . . love,. . Z. :cry:
    Good valid point Zophim... Im sure it wasn't taken the wrong way... we love constructive criticism here at GM :) welcome!
    Photo
    narcoleptic-insomniac
    Jun 30 2007 08:49 AM
    ok, but what about the little bitty head right beside it?

ok, but what about the little bitty head right beside it?

.well, if you call that a head, then there's loads of heads in there..but nothing more then shadowplay inbetween the bushes, grass and what not...me thinks,
    At first I saw it without zooming and thought yikes,but when I zoomed I really think it's part of the landscape.The transparency of it kind of makes me wonder though.. Also the little white face below to the left of the *big face*.. Looks like a face to me.Not sure where it's coming from