Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Woman on door

Copyright

©

Woman on door

ok guys, i took this picture in my dining room. i was randomly taking pictures around my house looking for orbs. now i decided to turn off the light and take pictures with the flash, and this came up. it appears to be a woman, and you can kind of make out a purple hat and what looks like braids or something. i figured it was the flash so i tried it again and moved the flash to point in a different direction and it was still there. i checked every inch of the dining room for anything that could have replicated this and found nothing. i dunno it looks pretty cool to me =]

hmmmm, I see an outline, but im not convinced, it could just be a part door making it look like that
    Photo
    babymomma1382
    May 14 2007 10:59 PM

hmmmm, I see an outline, but im not convinced, it could just be a part door making it look like that

I can't see anything there either.

I can't see anything there either..

.maybe this will make it clearer? its kinda hard to make out at first:.Posted Image
    Photo
    Kellie Brush
    May 29 2007 09:53 PM
    This is a really neat picture. As much as I would love to think that it is real I tend to lean towards a great mixture of the flash and varnish
    i still think its light reflecting of the door
    Photo
    narcoleptic-insomniac
    Jun 30 2007 08:55 AM
    why would a tiny little ghost woman be on a door? I'm sorry but i think it's just a mixture of flash and varnish also. But hey what the hell do i know, you might just have a tiny ghost woman "living" on your door.
    i thought it was the flash as well, so i quickly took another pic pointing the flash away from the door, and i got the same image, only she was facing a slightly different direction. i also inspected the door really close and there seems to be nothing that would look like her. and there is no other colorings that could possibly look like the colors that show up (example, her pail skin.) also, there is nothing in my house that could suggest it was a reflection. i've tried to prove it false but every time i do something else seems to point towards it being authentic. if you lived in my house it would make more sense, we get a lot of creepy happenings here :]
    .::CONTINUED::.. . also, both pics where taken in pitch dark, so the only light was the flash, but as i said before it was in no way facing that area.
    Maybe, just maybe the ghost was in front of the door and that's her reflection!!! :hmm: I don't know I. have taken a lot of pictures by paneling and wood can create face like images just like clouds can. Who knows, take some more pictures throughout your house and see if anything else creeps up. :w00t:
    I think a sailor from many years ago in uniform looking off to the left.