Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

St.Augustine's Judge

St.Augustine's Judge

This is a picture of a graveyard ( one of the most haunted ) in St. Augustine, Fl. I went on the haunted pub ghost tour, and snapped pics randomly where ever I felt a sensation, or coolness out of nowhere, or just a creepy feeling. This pic is enlarged 7x's, and I have several pics of the exact same spot, but nothing there. Actually when I first saw this pic, I didn't see anything either, but I thought I saw a faint orb, so I blew it up and this is what I found instead. Any questions, please feel free to contact me at jenjeslis@yahoo.com. BTW, on the tour, they had said that sometimes a judge is said to be seen at night, so maybe this is what other people have seen.

• Theresa81 likes this

That's actualy really cool. I'm not going to tell you it's been tampered with as I am no expert but looks really spooky.
    I've heard that St.Augustine is a hotspot for paranormal activity. The lighthouse that is there is in the town is one of the places that I know that is positively haunted. Reports indicate that there have been shadows seen walking up and down the lighthouse staircase, and there has actually been conversations overheard by investigators.
    now THAT is neat
    Thanks everybody! I appreciate the comments!
    WOW. that is really scary!! Ilove this picture.. :yes:
    your welcome, thanks for uploading it :huh:
    Thats a very impressive pic... and it doesnt look faked either.... . One of the best I have seen in ages.. THANK YOU! :huh::P:D
    wow, this pic is really amazing; and it doesn't look fake at all. very interesting! =]
    great picture looks really authentic xx
    [size="1"]Hmmm.....I'm not saying it's fake, .but to me it looks an awfully lot like a TOMBSTONE.......with a "Punisher skull" on top :) ..---------------[/size]