Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Lincoln bomber ghost

Lincoln bomber ghost

Lincoln bomber ghost.Submitted by Rad.This Photo was taken 20 years ago of the Avro Lincoln RF398 at Cosford Aero Space Museum, Shropshire. UK some twenty years ago. There are many documented weired stories connected with this bomber. Some years after taking this pic it was noticed that there appears to be an image of a Airman in the bomb aimers area.The more the Photo is expanded the more prominent he becomes.

Photo
    sneezyferret
    Mar 19 2007 06:21 PM
    cool picture. i can see him clearly.
    Photo
    Lament_Eternity
    Mar 26 2007 08:47 PM
    Personally, I think this is one of the best pictures on the site. You can see him clearly, but not in an overwhelming, fake-ish kind of way.
    What an amazing pic... can anyone analyse it? :)

What an amazing pic... can anyone analyse it? :)

.I can see 2 people, one sitting in the back and one standingup front, so which one's the ghost ?
    I'll probable sound like an broken record, but..........REFLECTION!. of the two guys at the botttom( in the middle) of the picture.. You'll see two people, one redhead and one with dark hair( both have receding hairlines).. Look at the angle in wich they are positioned from each other and how they are positioned. towards the bomber.. Now look at the "ghosts" there's one with red hair and one with dark hair both with receding. hairlines positioned in the reflected image of the two people at the bottom.. So I'm really sorry but, no ghosts just an reflection in an body of glass. :cry:
    So much light up top and so many things to reflect off.It's hard to tell what it is.. I do however love Vintage Photo's.. Nice pic.
    Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Nov 27 2007 03:04 PM
    Im not agreeing with that reflection thing.Otherwise you have to realy look at this pic good.
    I'm not disagreeing with the reflection but you have to admit there is way too mucg glass for anything to come out.. too many reflections.. sorry.. . . Good story though and the plane itself is eerie
    Photo
    numberonesupergirl
    Aug 11 2010 02:59 PM
    Ok i looked at this one for a while before Icould see what you guys are on about but I really have to put this one down to matrixing