Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Ghostly face

Ghostly face

Submitted by Natalie.i threw this picture with my son at my sister's house couple months ago and that's like a ghost behind us in the background it's creeping me out please let me know what it means or any ideas of what you guys think thank you u can write back and i will respond with any questions you might have thank you...

It's possible that this could be a double exposure, what type of camera did you take this with ? Also, do you recognise the face in the background ?
    The thing that creeps me out is it looks like theres something coming out of the boys mouth.....and its dark so it looks like blood..... hmmmm. Its really creepy looking......are you sure its just not a double exposure cause I have seen doubles but not this way this is just too scary.
    Photo
    thomas.james2069
    Jan 30 2007 12:29 AM
    i agree with ghost88 that it looks like there's blood coming out of the mouth of the ghostly person's mouth.
    I have to agree with ghost88. There appears to look as though the boy in the pic has blood or something coming from mouth and by his eye it looks as though. He might have some sort of injury to it.... it's creepy.
    The "ghost" face and the child in the photo are the same person, (The faces are not only the same, but the expression is the same.), leading me to believe that this is double exposure of some kind or possibly a reflection from some unseen source in the room.
    it can't be the same boy reflected because in the "ghost" image you can clearly see both of the boys nostrils but with the "flesh" boy you can't see that part of him. The other child also looks to me like it could be a baby and the head is actually larger than the flesh boy and slightly rounder. I would think more along a double exposure picture, but it's hard saying.
    Good point, the boy in the background and front are the same, but they're NOT the same pic, it's as if that boy was dead , dude, what the heck is this? if this is real this is big
    No feed back from the original poster? any more ideas? this pic conjures up all sorts of feelings of dread.
    Do you recognize the person in the back? Both the boys do not look like the same person to me. The boy in the back looks older. . Do you remember if you felt any coldness or anything unusual where you were when the pic was taken? The boy in the back definately looks like he had been in some sort of trauma, car accident, etc. He doesn't look alive to me... Not all spirits are bad. Most are not but people get so freaked out about "ghosts" and think they are all bad. If I have any bad feelings when I am doing an investigion, I would leave. So far no bad energy. From live people yes but not from spirits.. As far as a double exposure...Why would someone want to take a pic of someone they may not know or of someone that has no expression and a sideways shot of him. You would have to know this person... No real concrete facts to go by. No real explaination...
    Well actually, it's the tv. I've brightened it as I always do with these photos as it is definitely the tv, why would the face be stuck in someting square such as the tv in the background?. . lol