Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Man in the doorway

Man in the doorway

[i]Submitted by Anonymous[/b]. I live on 11 acres of wooded land in Tennessee and took this picture of my son in the kitchen on Thanksgiving morning 2006 at 11:00 AM with an easyshare digital camera. I pulled the pictures up on my computer that night to print. When I printed the picture out I instantly noticed a man in the window of the door behind my son. After looking at it closer I could see that he is standing in the trees but his feet are not touching the ground. I tried to reproduce the picture in case it was a reflection but could not get it to happen again. Also it seems that only the people who are blood related to me can clearly see the man. Everyone else says they only see some light. The last strange thing is that all of a sudden my eye sight in one eye has returned to perfect vision(I have worn glasses since I was 12).The eye doctor checked my eye which are healthy and had no good explaination for this to happen. I would like to know if any one else can see what I see as this has never happened to me before.

• belle likes this

Hmmm, I don't seem to see the man in question, and I have nearly gone blind from staring too hard! lol!. . Anyone else see him? :)
    I can see him ........ probably has something to do with the fact that I see things like this a lot..
    I do see him, it's a good picture, although I wonder if it's a case of matrixing. Regardless, I'm glad your vision has improved...you can send your healing visitor to my place if you see him again, I'd love to be able to get rid of my glasses :)
    i see wath u see its realy realy weird it like is sit down and looks at the right side of the pictur..(for those who dosent see im look at the curtain at the middle ner the top were you can see trought the window its right there) (sorry for my spelling im frensh). :tu:
    I believe that you saw something. It could be your guardian angel! We all have them I believe. I only say that because of the eye sight coming back. Could also be a coincidence... .Crop the pic and zoom into the door again and see if you can see him clearer. It also sounds like you have seen this "apirition" on more then one occasion. If that's the case then definately you have a guest on your property. Nothing to be afraid of... B)

I believe that you saw something. It could be your guardian angel! We all have them I believe. I only say that because of the eye sight coming back. Could also be a coincidence... .Crop the pic and zoom into the door again and see if you can see him clearer. It also sounds like you have seen this "apirition" on more then one occasion. If that's the case then definately you have a guest on your property. Nothing to be afraid of... :yes:

I believe that you saw something. It could be your guardian angel! We all have them I believe. I only say that because of the eye sight coming back. Could also be a coincidence... .Crop the pic and zoom into the door again and see if you can see him clearer. It also sounds like you have seen this "apirition" on more then one occasion. If that's the case then definately you have a guest on your property. Nothing to be afraid of... :yes:

..I hope it is a guardian as I have never had anything like this happen before. I did crop it and can very clearly see what he is wearing and how he has one arm holding the other.Also looks like he is wearing a sweater under a suit coat.It isn't any one that I recognize so I'll stay focused on it being someone looking after things. My eye Dr. was stumped as to why the eyesight came back to normal also. So far nothing more unusual happening......
    A guardian angel is a very sweet explanation... I hope it is too :D
    it looks more like the curtain, more than a ghost

it looks more like the curtain, more than a ghost

.I thought maybe the same thing at first but there is no curtain in the middle of the window, and I can see the small tree limbs in front of him. The image is about 100 feet out in the woods. I took more pictures to try and recreate it but couldn't. What bothered me was it was 11:oo in the morning on a sunny day. I thought ghost pictures usually happened at night. Any one have any more thoughts about this?