Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Man in Window

Man in Window

This is a picture of a man peering out a window in an old church.Photo was takin at 1:30 am .The Church is no longer used and directly across the street is also an old cemetary. To see the face in the window you must use your zoom in tool and you will see the ghostly image of a man staring back at you...

Photo
    None Believer
    Jan 26 2007 09:23 PM
    Nope. Nothing there. I blew it up. Increased the exposure and stared long and hard. Nil points !
    Photo
    thomas.james2069
    Feb 04 2007 06:34 PM
    i can't see any ghost in the window either. which window is this ghost supposed to be in?
    I'm not sure what you mean, all I can see is a small old mans face in a second window right under the curtain but it looks more like some toy sticked on a window or a weird reflection of something on a wall :)

I'm not sure what you mean, all I can see is a small old mans face in a second window right under the curtain but it looks more like some toy sticked on a window or a weird reflection of something on a wall :tu:

...i agree with Karin. i would think that it is eaither a reflection off of somthing on the wall oppisit the window or maybe somthing that was on the lense when you took the picture. :)
    they're supposed to be orbs guys lol
    But an orb isn't a man looking at you, it's a spirit. . . Dear op, please refain yourself from too many alcoholic beverages.. . Jking, but serious, who told you it is a man? I'm looking at the middle window, and there is an orb. Wahoo!. . . Very curious here... *stamps foot*
    I found the ghost, although it looks more like a woman in a bonnet staring out the window, her mouth partially open as if saying something. I ran all the tests I knew on it, it appears to be genuine.
    Really am not sure.... Sorry Im no use on this one peeps :D
    i agree i dont see a face their
    Photo
    SweetLadyDeath
    Oct 06 2007 04:52 PM
    Crap! all I see is that little whitish blur in the middle window that slightly resembles an aged face..... no help from me... looks like reflection of sorts..