Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Ghost in a window ?

Ghost in a window ?

Submitted by Gary.This pic was taken by my sister accidently in her apartment while she was living in shakopee minnesota. The photo itself is of the kitchen window which is covered by a blanket, at first she kept telling us there is a face up the left hand side where the blanket pulls away...you kinda have to concentrate to see it....but all we could see was the figure of a man sitting in plain view at the bottom-middle half of the pic...some dude with what looks like braids sitting or squatting...what do you think?

Shame its such a bad picture in terms of exposure and framing... close up orb tho eh? interesting! :D
    dont know what tomake of this
    ORB
    Photo
    mistyshadow
    Jan 17 2009 11:26 PM
    this is gona sound completely daft but me n my lil bro can c a old retro phone lol :tu:
    Photo
    numberonesupergirl
    Aug 11 2010 03:14 PM

this is gona sound completely daft but me n my lil bro can c a old retro phone lol :gun:

.Proof that the mind sees what it wants to see. It tries to make recognisebale people or shapes out of shapes
    I clearly see what looks like two sets of ghostly "Alien" eyes one on top of the other on the left hand side (almost caricatures) -- but OMG! All of a sudden you really see the dark haired guy on the bottom: it's as if he's sitting in an easy chair with his hands on his knees and the camera is shooting "up" -- he obviously has a beard, mustache and long dark hair! Very creepy....very obvious.
    Photo
    RoseBud3212821
    Jun 15 2013 05:42 AM

it looks more like dirt on the windowe then anything ells to me sorry... but i dont buuy the ord or window things i could even be the way the flash hit the windowe