Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Face in the TV

Face in the TV

Face in the TV.Submitted by Melissa.I wanted to share this picture that was taken at my baby shower at the green house for my first child. This was back in 1990. In this picture you see me--(im the one in blue), you see my sister-in-law on the left, and my nephew beside me. In the background you see a tv set---look at the screen....see it?? Its a face of what to me looks like a young boy--maybe 11/12 years old......I knew when i saw this face in the pic that it should NOT be there....first of all, i knew for a fact the tv had been cut off during my baby shower.....so, it was 100% for a fact NOT on....secondly, take a good look at it...does it not just look weird??!?! Its got a very grainy look to it....even if the tv had been on, i know for another 100% fact that what was on tv at that time was a Nascar race--my little brother had been watching it not long before this pic had been taken before the tv had been cut off, and knew that the race was not over until after my shower was over. I just find the pic facinating because its so darn detailed looking! Very strange---ive never seen anything like it on tv, or anywhere else, before......weird......

Photo
    Lament_Eternity
    Mar 26 2007 08:50 PM
    I'll never be able to dance around my house naked with the T.V. off ever again; all I'll be able to think about are those little eyes peering at me... :unsure:
    I really cant honestly say on this one, always suspicious of TV pics... :)
    is it just me or someone just printed out the picture of a boy and glued it to that tv ? or is this real ?
    Very strange indeed!
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Feb 05 2008 02:10 AM
    looks kind of like a picture just pasted there, but if that's real-it's creepy
    Photo
    dammittammientx
    Mar 23 2008 06:21 AM
    it looks faked what with the little blue box right below the tv it looks like jerry springer what would be causing that blue glowing box under in looks like a tv reflection but you never know do ya!
    hmm not sure - is that a window behind or a painting?? looks like activity in there.. cant be sure
    turn off your tv... your using electricity =P. . lol, sorry... if this is real then i can see the guy clearly but i dont really believe it.
    Photo
    loveistheanswer
    Feb 10 2010 03:12 AM
    I've seen faces in T.V.'s before (on different sites) and apparently they DO happen to appear now and again.. That's a good one!!!!. I also see another (smiling) face to the left could be matrixing though.
    Photo
    strangebeastie
    Jul 25 2010 05:50 AM
    That's the weirdest Nintendo NES game I've ever seen. (There's a console under the telly.)