Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Ghostly face (1)

Ghostly face (1)

Ghostly face (1). [i]Submitted by Anonymous[/b]. These photos were taken in Abingdon Virginia. They are of my cousin. If you will notice they were taken about a year apart. Notice the ghostly face on the wall in between the sofa and the tv. It is a lot clearer in the photo where the boy is older.

uncertain... shame about the exposure... thank you :D

uncertain... shame about the exposure... thank you :hmm:

.same pic dif pose lo l
    ok....see the face on the wall..... is there a story to go with this? MOANS...?GROANS...? something....... :) . . . ----------------
    It kind of looks like the face has gotten stronger features since that last photo of the same pic from a year ago.. Is that possible?. Has me wondering.Hmmm. Another great capture.

It kind of looks like the face has gotten stronger features since that last photo of the same pic from a year ago..Is that possible?.Has me wondering.Hmmm.Another great capture.

well it is a year older Angela...... (sorry)
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Apr 12 2008 09:42 PM
    I stare and stare yet see nothing
    the fact that its in the same place tells me someone to needs to repaint their wall.. sorry looks like an old wall to me

the fact that its in the same place tells me someone to needs to repaint their wall.. sorry looks like an old wall to me

the wall is old but the face wasnt visible to the naked eye. I have spent many nights there and the house just creeps you out. The new owners refused to spend the night.They started fixing it up and something happened.they wouldnt say what. they just left and never came back. the house just sits there now rotting down.My cousin became sick shortly after these picts. he passed away a few years ago after spending his life in and out of hospitals.

the wall is old but the face wasnt visible to the naked eye. I have spent many nights there and the house just creeps you out. The new owners refused to spend the night.They started fixing it up and something happened.they wouldnt say what. they just left and never came back. the house just sits there now rotting down.My cousin became sick shortly after these picts. he passed away a few years ago after spending his life in and out of hospitals..

..I was wondering - what would happen if you painted over it?.. Would it reappear?....I think if you get the vibe then you just know something is there.