Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Animal spirits and human faces!

Animal spirits and human faces!

I would like to relist this picture for larger view and add it to the current album of my haunted yard. See if you can spot all of the animal spirits.

Photo
    bettercarpenter
    Aug 26 2007 07:48 PM
    I dont see any spiritual orbs, I do see alot of pollen and dirt with a couple of bugs ( bugs are brighter and odd shaped). As for the faces; the human psychie has the need to make something recognizable of chaos. It is a mind trick, just like when you look at clouds and see animal shapes. There was this one time while jogging I looked at a cloud formation and seen Anna Nichole Smith, it just so happens that I was watching a doc. about her a few hours before. I seen what made sense.
    I don't know how to look for animal spirits. Can you help alittle here? I think it may be a sprinkler? If the sprinkler wasn't on then I like it.
    Photo
    bettercarpenter
    Aug 28 2007 01:42 AM

I don't know how to look for animal spirits. Can you help alittle here? I think it may be a sprinkler? If the sprinkler wasn't on then I like it.

thats a good observation, are you sure that you not a sceptic?
    How can u tell the difference between animal spirits and human spirits. I've never even heard of animal spirits being spotted. I AM very intriqued though. great pic !! I love orbs, no matter what people think they are. I think they're cool..

How can u tell the difference between animal spirits and human spirits. I've never even heard of animal spirits being spotted. I AM very intriqued though. great pic !! I love orbs, no matter what people think they are. I think they're cool..

When I enlarged my photo to screen size, I saw a large cat (maybe a cougar) in the lower right corner, also a lion lying down to the upper left of the other cat. In the middle left I spotted what looks like a hog face. I wasn't actually looking for animal spirits they just appeared rather clearly. There are human faces as well some with full facial hair. As for the sprinkler theory earlier, no there was none on.