Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Photo

Demon encounter or something else????

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Ghost-Mysteries

Ghost-Mysteries

Ghostly Presence

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 04:44 PM

Demon encounter or something else????
Submitted by HP
My story is short and I am keen to hear if anyone has an idea of what I saw or anything similar. Back when I was travelling I was lucky enough to spend 3 months in Mexico. I was staying in one of the most pretty rooms I had during my travels in Guadalajara. One night after an early dinner and a planned early start, my roommate and I headed back to get some sleep. A 5am get up is not my thing! After a shower I returned to the room where my roommate was already asleep. I got into bed and as I turned to move the covers over me, in the corner of the room - and when I say corner I mean the corner of the ceiling - was a crouching feature with dark fur and bright green eyes. It looked at me and I at it and I said ''I don't want to know'' and hastily turned over and pulled the covers over my head. I remained under the covers for some time and I can't say I felt scared but 100% uneasy. When I peaked out of the covers the thing was no longer there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users