Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Photo

The Royal Birth: William & Kate's first child & Christening

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Still Waters

Still Waters

Poltergeist

• PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 10:53 AM

Is anyone here excited about the soon to be Royal Birth? It seems Kate was due on Saturday and is now past her time so any day soon I guess.

When I get online each morning I'm half expecting to read something about it in the headlines, the media will have a field day once the baby arrives, or when they get to hear Kate has gone into labour, although I suspect they might try to keep that quiet.

This all reminds me of the time Princess Diana gave birth to her first son William, and now William himself will be a dad when Kate gives birth.

Good luck Kate, the world is watching out for you!

• Williamdync likes this

attach0056.jpg

#2 georgek

georgek

Ghostly Presence

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 03:36 PM

Well...I personally, I am sick and tired of looking at them.

I am sure there are a lot of people who think the same. Nothing personal, but the world is full of bureaucracy and hypocritical values, except 

others who live in the real world (hmmmm) I know this makes me out the bad guy; but I am pretty sure, that if I was on fire, they would not even spit on me (providing no one is watching)

I dislike hypocrisy of all kinds, and although I don't hate them, I speak out against a system built on false values, whenever I can.  

Pretty sure that a lot will differ, but making me out the bad guy, cos I don't like them, ain't going show to the world the injustice and depravity of poor little rich girls.

Edited by georgek, 16 July 2013 - 03:44 PM.

#3 Still Waters

Still Waters

Poltergeist

• PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 05:53 PM

Well each to their own and I know a lot of people don't like the royal family. I'm not particularly a fan in that sense myself, more neutral really but I don't resent them or what they stand for. Like I said, each to their own.

I do think it makes a nice change to have something more cheerful going on in the world, there's too much doom and gloom in the media all the time, the pending royal birth is refreshing I think, and Kate will soon be a new mum whether she belongs to the royal family or not. I am happy for her and being a mum myself I can relate to how she must be feeling, except for the royalty part that is! :D

attach0056.jpg

#4 georgek

georgek

Ghostly Presence

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 03:06 AM

I am all for reading something happy in the news, but I think the correct word would be 'sensation'

This word comes along with various disguises, as the media are out to make money.

They do this, by providing what people want.

I don't think people want to read happiness, unless it involves money?

As for the Royal Family. the public look upon them as a pinnicle to throw back at the world to show how good we are.

They tried this with Princess Diana and now they have Kate.

If people like royalty....good luck to them, but the royal birth has nothing to do with anyone's happiness execpt the Royals.

There are millions of women giving birth, and no one cares a damn, not because of what they are, but who they are NOT.

Perhaps I am missing the point, but I don't consider The Royals as any more important than what goes on in my family.

being a mum myself I can relate to how she must be feeling, except for the royalty part that is! :D

You are being empathetic to a real case scenario. It is  case of imaginarily entering another person's feelings based on your own experience. All you are literally doing, is creating an imaginary circumstance, based on a reflection of yourself. You see your own joy and suffering and reliving it, on a greater scale. It is a playback.

A playback can be filled with a mixure of emotion, based on a self centred belief. Similar to the policewoman who issued me with a fine, because she wanted me to feel what she felt. I did not, so I was punished for it.

It reminds me of a debate I once had about 'love'  You literally cannot love a person without knowing them. Yet I was told how much  I was loved, and that a prayer would go out to me.

That was because ....God had abondoned  me for disagreeing. These were good people who loved everything on two and four legs except what they ate!  

I made the point, that it was not love that they felt....but pity!!

Well they got a few books out, but pity is never mentioned in the bible. To pity someone is to say that you made a mistake! God don't make mistakes, so it wasn't there.

It was my parents that made the mistake for giving birth to me, as God had no part in it. :blush:

Well...a bit of love is better than no love, so I thought I would ask what would happen if I jumped of a cliff? :unsure2:

I was told that they would have a silent prayer for just six minutes and then all would be forgotten.

So, I suppose there are good people, important people and rich people and Kate is one of them.

As for myself, I am neither one or the other and worth only six minutes of prayer.

The only member of her connections that was pleased to see me, was Her Majesties Taxes.

Their offices are built opposite Canal Street, next to the police station so once one's pockets was fleeced, the police did not have far to go to fish  out the dead! 

Edited by georgek, 18 July 2013 - 03:24 AM.

#5 Still Waters

Still Waters

Poltergeist

• PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 06:17 PM

It looks like the world might have to wait a little longer for the royal baby to arrive. It's now reported Kate could go as far as July 27th, all speculation of course. The baby will come when it's good and ready.

http://uk.lifestyle....-103813827.html

attach0056.jpg

#6 Still Waters

Still Waters

Poltergeist

• PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:37 PM

Well Kate has finally gone into labour -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23402103

attach0056.jpg

#7 Still Waters

Still Waters

Poltergeist

• PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:29 PM

It's a boy.... :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23413653

attach0056.jpg

#8 Still Waters

Still Waters

Poltergeist

• PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:33 PM

Out he came to meet the world in a storm of flashbulbs and cheering. The newborn heir’s first experience of life outside St Mary’s Hospital came at 7.15 tonight. Swaddled in white, he lay in the arms of his proudly beaming mother; at her side, beaming just as proudly, his father. How at ease they looked together, and how relaxed, for a moment of such intensity.

http://www.telegraph...-their-son.html

attach0056.jpg

#9 Still Waters

Still Waters

Poltergeist

• PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:47 PM

I may as well include the christening to this thread, rather than start another one.. . The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge said they had made the 'very personal' decision to have their son, Prince George, christened in the chapel where Prince William's mother's body lay before she was buried.

In a break with Royal tradition, the couple have chosen to hold an ‘intimate’ ceremony at the Chapel Royal of St James's Palace - where the body of Diana, Princess of Wales, lay before the altar for a week before her burial in 1997 so her family could pay their last respects.

Only closest family and friends will be present at the christening, which will take place on October 23, conducted by the Archbishop of Canterbury, the Most Reverend Justin Welby

http://www.dailymail...ay-funeral.html

So I guess I won't get an invite then! <_< :lol:

attach0056.jpg

#10 Still Waters

Still Waters

Poltergeist

• PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:10 PM

Latest + Video

The christening of Prince George has taken place in the Chapel Royal at St James's Palace in London.

The prince, third in line to the throne, was baptised by the Archbishop of Canterbury.

The christening was private, with only senior royals, four members of the Middleton family, the seven godparents and their spouses among the 22 guests.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24642388

attach0056.jpg

#11 georgek

georgek

Ghostly Presence

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:34 PM

So I guess I won't get an invite then! <_< :lol:

You probably will if you can walk on water, promise to save the queen and own the world :unsure2:

(Hmmm....how do I appy?) :-* 

Edited by georgek, 25 October 2013 - 05:38 PM.

• Still Waters likes this

#12 Still Waters

Still Waters

Poltergeist

• PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:04 PM

:D Well I taught myself to play "God Save The Queen" on the piano, but that was way back when I was in school. I wonder if that counts? :unsure2:

Mind you, it's a bit late now. The christening was yesterday <_<

attach0056.jpg

#13 Still Waters

Still Waters

Poltergeist

• PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 10:54 PM

Happy Mother's Day Kate!

Prince George poses with parents - and their dog Lupo - for official portrait

http://www.telegraph...l-portrait.html

attach0056.jpg

#14 Still Waters

Still Waters

Poltergeist

• PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 01:34 PM

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have released three new photos of their son Prince George as he prepares to celebrate his second Christmas.. . George, who is 17-months-old, is seen sitting in the courtyard at Kensington Palace in the photos taken last month.

https://uk.news.yaho...15.html#ktO1NTA

attach0056.jpg

#15 Still Waters

Still Waters

Poltergeist

• PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 12:57 PM

Prince George starts first day of school.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41177670

attach0056.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users