Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Photo

9/11 WTC Hotel Experience

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mered000

mered000

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 07:43 PM

I was a freshman in college when 9/11 happened.  I was no where near NYC when it happened nor did I have direct friends or relatives that were there that day but of course I watched it unfold on the news.  Every year on the anniversary I find myself drawn to watching news clips, reading stories etc about that day.

Last summer my boyfriend and I went to NYC for a friend's wedding that took place in the financial district. We stayed at the Club Quarters World Trade Center Hotel.  I had lived in NYC for a bit in 2005 and visited many times but I had never been to Ground Zero. 

From the moment we first arrived I felt a very weird presence or energy.  Just an unsettled and overwhelming feeling.  The hotel had an outdoor/lounge bar that overlooked the site of the waterfalls. We were right next to the site.

Our first night there I had trouble sleeping and found myself watching clips on my phone from that day.  I finally fell asleep and was woken up by a touch on my shoulder while sleeping on my stomach.  I turned, thinking it was my boyfriend but found him on the opposite side of the bed with his back to me and of course, no one else in the room that could have touched me.  It was such an odd experience and the only time Ive ever had something like this happen to me.  It was not scary or disturbing but I did feel sad. 

Ive recently been looking for similar stories from the WTC and have come up with a few things but nothing from the hotel.  Just wanted to share.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users