Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Photo

Need Help

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Rcaredeo

Rcaredeo

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 03:05 PM

I have been no stranger to spirits around me. I have been able to see things since I was a little girl. Just little things but I know that I attract spirits for some reason. There have been lots of things happening over my lifetime but I have never been scared as I always believe that they are good and do not want to harm me. I took a pic of my soap dispenser that was displaying faces (2) and one of them was ominous so that scared me. Is there someone that I can reach out to so that I can discuss my "feelings & sensing"? The pic that I took I ended up posting to Facebook because I wanted to see if others could see it or if I was crazy. Of course everyone saw it so I feel better but is there someone that could be recommended that I speak to about these occurrences?

#2 Alastor

Alastor

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Listening and seeing

Posted 11 August 2015 - 08:41 AM

You could talk to me if you would like. Most of the time when you see ghost or other worldly things they will tend to be good, but with the good comes the bad and their are ways to protect yourself from them or if you choose though it is dark and I would defiantly not recommend it you could learn to control them instead. That alone will come back on you 3 fold, but should you try and control something stronger than you and fail their is not telling what can happen.

~See not with the eyes for you will be blind. See only with the mind for it will never lie.~

#3 intothedarkness93

intothedarkness93

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 05:00 PM

i personally would not ever try to learn to control them i agree with Alastor because to tell you the truth there is always somthing bigger baddr and strong out there that will use that to bait you in. But if you doo need somone to talk to i could guide you to a Friend of mine by the name of Michelle Belanger. She is a psychic/medium who has been featured on the show Paranormal State on A&E. If you look for her under that name on facebook you should find her.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users