Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Halloween 06

Halloween 06

This is my neice, Mika, who often plays and argues with a "little girl." This little girl is frequently seen playing by my 16 year old neice as well. I'll share those stories sometime. See the orb?

Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Jul 30 2007 05:20 PM
    what orb?
    I think ..there's an itty bitty orb behind the girl...
    Photo
    skepticswife
    Jul 31 2007 07:49 PM
    There are actually two orbs on her left near her hair and shoulder. Some of the pictures I took of her had orbs as well. It's much clearer on my computer- sorry.
    Photo
    bettercarpenter
    Aug 23 2007 11:31 PM
    Sorry all that I see is a reflection from the flash on a reflective satin gown. You said that you had others, please post them.
    I see a few small white round areas but nothing more. Have you ever tape recorded the little girl without her knowledge? If she really is seeing a friend and she talks to her then maybe a recorder will pick it up. I personally would never discourage this gift but embrace it without over doing it. I know you didn't ask for advice just something personal. Can we have the honor of investigating the other photos? Thanks for sharing.

I see a few small white round areas but nothing more. Have you ever tape recorded the little girl without her knowledge? If she really is seeing a friend and she talks to her then maybe a recorder will pick it up. I personally would never discourage this gift but embrace it without over doing it. I know you didn't ask for advice just something personal. Can we have the honor of investigating the other photos? Thanks for sharing.

.There's nothing in this picture. Be cautioned, if you believe the child is speaking to a "spirit". Sometimes it turns out to be a bad thing.

.I'm very cautious of having children speaking to unknown entities. It may not be a ghost, it could be an evil spirit of some sort which isn't harmless. If the entity they do talk to is a ghost usually no harm, but youneed to know the difference and be able to determine that before you encourage it.