Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Strange white mist

Strange white mist

Strange white mist.Submitted by Wolfie.I took this picture with a 35mm, in Jan of 2003, in Northern Indiana. My mate and I were just getting ready to move, and that was the last load we were taking from the house. I was not smoking when I took that picture, and even though K is, you can see the wind blowing the smoke behind her and over the bed of the truck. I have no explaination for that white mist, or for the white arrow on the ground pointing at the moving truck. Any thoughts or comments would be greatly appreciated.

nice pic thanks! :D
    yeah nice pose too haha
    *sigh*. . Ciggy in her hand, above her head.. . I refuse to believe this photo and similar ones alike are REAL not until I don't see any ciggys in the picture.
    Photo
    LeViaTHaN74
    May 19 2007 10:53 AM
    guess you didnt see the girls face hiding behind the boxes in between the 2 trucks...

guess you didnt see the girls face hiding behind the boxes in between the 2 trucks...

.That looks like a figurehead of "Baby Jesus" to me....It even has an aureole... :)
    Photo
    leggyladyinks
    Aug 04 2007 07:53 PM

*sigh*..Ciggy in her hand, above her head...I refuse to believe this photo and similar ones alike are REAL not until I don't see any ciggys in the picture.

this pisses me off noone smoking my eye like crash said there is a cig in her hand

.Yes I saw what looks like a face near the boxes,but the cig in her hand debunks this photo.Sorry..I am a smoker and know all to well the effects you get on photo's from it.I don't smoke when taking pics and make sure nobody else does.
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Feb 02 2008 04:32 AM
    I'm not sure what smoke has to do with a figure of a girl-which I clearly see. I know-nothing ; ). I see it, I feel it...Good 1