Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Lady with child ?

Lady with child ?

Lady with child ?.Submitted by Jessica.This picture was taken in the Netherlands. We (my boyfriend and I) were walking the dogs in the middle of the night in a park near our apartment from where we live. The place where I took this picture, is called Rijswijk. In the background you can see one of my 2 dogs. Look closely and you will see a nice lady with a baby in her arms. I think she was walking the park with us. She was maybe looking for some enjoyment for her self and her child regarding the dogs, smile.gif. Who knows? Let me know what you think of this picture??

smoke or fog? thanks for the pic! :D

smoke or fog? thanks for the pic! :)

.I'd say smoke, not fog, WHY do people take pics while smoking?! it pisses me off
    Hmmm...I see the faces or I guess the lady holding the child..But the thing about cig. smoke is, outside it usually doesn't stay in place like that..-------------------- :)
    It looks like a lady holding a child or something with something.. I like it.
      • R1LifeOnEarth? likes this

It looks like a lady holding a child or something with something..I like it.

Same thing I see. Cool pic
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Feb 02 2008 04:21 AM
    Ok...as far as these types of pics I hate them...They are a complete an utter waste of time, but I digress. This picture has a definitive form (a lady holding a child) and I didn't have to sit here for 30 minutes to figure that out, the pictures where you can see it right away, tell-tale sign something might be there. I like it.
    There is at least 12 faces in this picture ! The only one yet that I've seen with nice faces!! Yep defiantly one of the best. To me that is x
      • R1LifeOnEarth? likes this
    Photo
    R1LifeOnEarth?
    Mar 09 2015 12:17 AM

I've never seen fog come in Technicolor. Yes there are many faces.

Lucky catch.