Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Alamo ghostly mist

Alamo ghostly mist

Alamo ghostly mist.Submitted by Johnny Johnson.These pictures were taken in San Antonio, Texas at the Alamo on March 4, 2006 with a Canon PowerShot A410 digital camera. In image 125 one of the shapes is almost like that of an axe. In image 126 notice the foggy appearance to the right...I had just walked in that direction. The well in these pictures is a dry well filled with dirt. All other pictures that were taken that day came out normal.

If that's a cigarette the lady is holding I'd say it's smoke. At least that's what I see. :)
    I agree, it's very likely cigarette smoke.

I agree, it's very likely cigarette smoke.

.It's weird, only the smokers are the ones in these photographs. :yes:
    lol, yeah, it's not unusual to get these "mists" when smokers take pics, or this could really be the ghost of a machine haha
    Agreed, breath or fag smoke! :D
    I'm not so sure that is cig smoke ... and in order to get breath doesn't it have to be cold ?. Sure is a lot of misty stuff there for a cig being held in her hand .. but that is my opinion,. I am not an expert ...
    It looks like theres an arrow pointing at the woman ?. Does anyone else see that ?
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Feb 02 2008 04:13 AM
    I comment to not comment lol. No really though - in my uneducated opinion it's nothing, nada, zilch...