Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Vic's house mirror

Vic's house mirror

Submitted by Sandra.Im not a "ghost" person..but I certainly do have a couple of extremely interesting pictures..they were taken a few days after my sister died. I was in her home and I had never visited there before. I took a number of pictures and they sat on my computer for months. I then went thru them and was amazed at what I saw. My own "theory" is that possible an angel was in her room to bring comfort to her family. I dont know..I DO know this is not normal! the first pic (this image) is her dresser...look at the whispy figures in the mirror. The second picture the orb appear on her bedroom curtain. If you zoom into it you see rings it is made up of. Anything you might be able to tell me about these would be most appreciated.

Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Jul 25 2007 12:50 PM
    Yea i think definitely sis was visiting and maybe trying to comfort you in knowing she is ok.. I was born with special gifts so that's what i feel from your pic.The spirit dimension is based on energy as you know. so I wonder what type of emotion you felt that moment?
    Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Jul 25 2007 12:53 PM
    The crazy thing is some people will comment oh it's a dirty mirror but if you so call study this type of thing . you know fakes.
    Yes....I wouldn't say that's a smudge on the mirror..in fact the mirror looks spotless. did anyone notice the..orb..in front of..or in the Tv/monitor..?
    Sorry to be the downer here, but those are reflections of the flash. If you trace one of the lines down the wall, you can even see the flash reflected on one of the items on the shelf in the room, plus the fact the marbled glossy dresser top will have also bounced light into the mirror.

Sorry to be the downer here, but those are reflections of the flash. If you trace one of the lines down the wall, you can even see the flash reflected on one of the items on the shelf in the room, plus the fact the marbled glossy dresser top will have also bounced light into the mirror.

Really...? reflections of a flash can look like that.?hmm.But you got to admit...that is a spotless mirror...

Really...? reflections of a flash can look like that.?hmm.But you got to admit...that is a spotless mirror....

Yeah, sorry to burst your bubble but that is a reflection of the flash, or depending on your camera, it might be the setting it's on. Mine used to do that, and I got crazier things than a few lines, hehe.

Really...? reflections of a flash can look like that.?hmm.But you got to admit...that is a spotless mirror....

.The mirror doesn't have to be dirty mate, its light being reflected off surface then off the mirror. I have a bunch of pictures with the same kind of light reflection.

The mirror doesn't have to be dirty mate, its light being reflected off surface then off the mirror. I have a bunch of pictures with the same kind of light reflection.

.oh...uh...heh heh ..actually i wasn't questioning whether a smudgy mirror might cause this effect....but on...Just How DARN Clean and Spotless the mirror actually looks...haha...sorry for the confusion...

The mirror doesn't have to be dirty mate, its light being reflected off surface then off the mirror. I have a bunch of pictures with the same kind of light reflection.

.oh...uh...heh heh ..actually i wasn't questioning.. <_< whether a smudgy mirror might cause this effect...but on.Just How DARN Clean and Spotless that mirror actually looks...haha :lol: ...sorry for the confusion "G"....But i would like to see some of your photos.. :yes: .. if you don't mind....I'm not sure if I've ever seen that type of wispy smoky thing in mirror reflections before.......and now that i think about it....."Ghost Mysteries" doesn't have a "fake" or Photo error(?) Thread ...Hmmm....I wonder who could start such a thread....?..?...?
    Photo
    Minty Freshness
    Jul 27 2007 11:24 AM
    That is odd.