Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

My daughter with the strange mist

My daughter with the strange mist

Can anyone help me with this picture? It was took in January about 3 or 4 days after we lost a very close family member. It was took at roughly 7 am in the morning in my kitchen and i had just woke the kids up to go to school. When i took the picture, it was clear as i would of deleted it and took another! When i plugged it into the computer, i was freaked out by it! i have never had this happen before and i am eager to find out what the hell it could be. I hope someone out there can help me. Thanks for your help!. Donna

Did you say it was clear untill you loaded it into your computer? now that would be intresting.. Otherwise, it looks like the majority of pics i take with a digital camera! just plain poor!lol..... doesnt mean you dont have something here though...
    Photo
    narcoleptic-insomniac
    Aug 07 2007 03:07 PM
    very nice
    just like fordo said, I suggest buying a new camera

Did you say it was clear untill you loaded it into your computer? now that would be intresting..Otherwise, it looks like the majority of pics i take with a digital camera! just plain poor!lol.....doesnt mean you dont have something here though...

..Hi Fordo,..I have had a few photo from my digital look clear and then once I upload it to my pc they seem to be just smeared. I thought maybe when I thought the camera was done, it really wasn't. I have no real thoughts on this. I do have that happen though hmmmmm, strange. .Did you end up getting a different camera?
    How did the other photos turn out? There wasn't smoke or anything close to her was there? Or maybe you were over the toaster and some heat from that is in the photo.. . I think this photo should be looked at better then just some camera malfuntion.. . Cool pic, sorry about your loss.
    Photo
    bettercarpenter
    Sep 06 2007 04:38 AM
    Notice the shadow of the cabinet above.. O.k we haev determined that the sun is to the right of the picture add a high gloss paint from the wallls of the kitchen and WWWAMMMO a smeared picture