Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

A daughter's spirit ?

A daughter's spirit ?

Submitted by Debbie.My name is Debbie Beacham. I live in Silsbee, Texas, USA.. My youngest daughter, Samantha Lynn Armstrong Rodriguez, 21 years old, was killed May 21, 2007. She and her husband had ran over a man that was standing in the middle of the road. They stop to help him, trying to get someone to stop and call 911. Another car came by and had to try and miss the man that had already been ran over, when they tried to miss him, he ran over my daughter. I was told she died instantly. Before anything happen she had told me and her husband, if anything were to happen to her,..She would want me to raise their daughter. Savanna turned 21 months old the day before Samantha died..I had my granddaughter Savanna for a couple of days earlier this week. One of the pictures my oldest daughter took of me getting kisses from Savanna, looks like there is something, a ghost, or supernatural whatever. Would like someone to tell me something.

I am so sorry for your terrible loss, but I am sure that what you're seeing is the smoke from your cigarette.
    Photo
    bettercarpenter
    Aug 23 2007 11:36 PM
    The best pictures of our loved ones are in our minds, This is either smoke in the room or a hair on the lens. I am sorry
    I also think that this maybe smoke, or hair. I don't know the hair color of the person taking the photo though. Do you have any more photos like this?
    Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Sep 05 2007 12:22 PM
    Looks like ectoplasma to me so where smoke came from I don't know but that's what I think.Based on your sad story this could be the presence of your late daughter.Alot of folks are quick to brush pics off like this as smoke....not smoke.

Looks like ectoplasma to me so where smoke came from I don't know but that's what I think.Based on your sad story this could be the presence of your late daughter.Alot of folks are quick to brush pics off like this as smoke....not smoke.

.Clearly smoke...she's smoking and there's a dirty ashtray. Smoke, smoke, smoke. Period.
    Photo
    leggyladyinks
    Jan 02 2008 09:51 PM
    look at this pic then the girl in pink sanme color smoke
    shouldnt smoke so close to a baby