Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Home swirls (2)

Home swirls (2)

Photo
    bettercarpenter
    Aug 26 2007 08:23 PM
    And we are looking for what?. If you submitted this for the haze, look at the wood work behind the girl, do you see that spot that seems to glowing. That is in direct line with the camera. So what you got here is a clear case of light reflections on the lense. Not a ghost or anything paranormal.

And we are looking for what?. If you submitted this for the haze, look at the wood work behind the girl, do you see that spot that seems to glowing. That is in direct line with the camera. So what you got here is a clear case of light reflections on the lense. Not a ghost or anything paranormal.

..I have to agree that is what I though initially too. Bettercarpenter what is the haze in front of her face and over the top of her hair?.\.I don't think that is reflection. What do you think?
    Photo
    bettercarpenter
    Aug 27 2007 11:59 PM

I have to agree that is what I though initially too. Bettercarpenter what is the haze in front of her face and over the top of her hair?.\.I don't think that is reflection. What do you think?.

.Actually after I left my first comment I took another look at the picture. Thats when I notice the double reflection, one on the wall and the one off the picture frame on the shelves. With all of this it is surprising that you got a picture at all. I once took a picture of my Reticulated Python in his cage (not the smartest thing to do, for collector out there) and between the reflection off his glass; his scales and his bowl it was nothing but a haze. I had to trash the picture.
    Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Sep 05 2007 12:25 PM
    Doesn't appear to be light reflection to me so i'll leave it at that.
    well thats an attractive face...
    And where looking at what exactly? A ghost in pink??
    Photo
    leggyladyinks
    Jan 02 2008 09:49 PM
    cigarette smoke
    My question is what is this girl doing? Sometimes a persons actions can conjure up something they'd wish they hadn't had they known. But I wish I knew the story behind this as in what is she doing, this location have any history Etc.