Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Weird ectoplasm

Weird ectoplasm

[i]Submitted by Dana Thurmond[/b]. Not sure what this is. It's a close up of part of a photograph I took. in a hotel in North Carolina. It definately wasn't there when i took. the photo. I have a Fujifilm digital camera so it couldn't have been. dust, could it??. . Weird.

I'm assuming that you are referring to the white mist in the pic. Humm, seems interesting, but could be a camera flaw. When comparing with other ecto mist shots, this seems to be materialized differently.
    I would tend to agree with Enrique. I have never seen ectoplasm that materialized like this. What were the weather conditions when you took this picture??
    Can you explain what the background is?. . I think it is out from the background. As in away from the wall, if thats a wall. I think it's a manifestation of sorts.. . I'll be back to look at this one, that's for sure.
    Photo
    bettercarpenter
    Sep 06 2007 04:48 AM
    I dont know about "ectoplasm" or anything paranormal, what I see looks like someone blew their nose on a wall