Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Blue mist, vapor

Blue mist, vapor

Submitted by Shawn.My son Michael lived in South Jersey. He was remodeling the house that he bought. When we had these pictures developed from his digital, we saw the fog in the picture. We were needless to say, freaked out. That was not there when we took the picture.

Wow, this one is super cool. blue mist.. . I dont know whether it is a camera flaw or paranormal, but it sure is spooky if you look at it. You can make out a face with a wide gaping mouth. Figure seems to be wearing a cloak hood or something. You can make out a nose, eye, etc.... . CREEPY. :lol:
    That is strange. You can see the ear, nose and the mouth weirds me out!. What's the history of this place? Did he ever experience anything while living there?
    It could an 'hyperintelligent shade of blue'.
    if this is an example of our ability to see things where they aren't, then it's definitely a spooky example.... . there shouldn't be mist in the room though, if no one was smoking. i've seen such mist on lots of pictures, but this one is shaped like a man's face...yawning? screaming?. . good one, Shawn :lol:. . (are you the one who submitted story about lost son?)
    Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Jul 17 2007 05:58 PM
    Great cap indeed and I can see the yowling face totally bugged out.
    Photo
    Lily of the Lake
    Aug 11 2007 06:46 AM
    Oh wow... this is the 1st ectoplasm pic that doesn't look like smoke. . If it's real, good capture!
    Photo
    bettercarpenter
    Aug 24 2007 03:34 AM
    At first, I thought nice finally something plausible, but upon further eximanation I notice that the trash bag in the room has the same color light reflecting on it. See it right there in the middle, notice how it is wrinkled. I think you got a flash reflection from the trash bag. Sorry no proof of spirits here.

At first, I thought nice finally something plausible, but upon further eximanation I notice that the trash bag in the room has the same color light reflecting on it. See it right there in the middle, notice how it is wrinkled. I think you got a flash reflection from the trash bag. Sorry no proof of spirits here.

..Okay I see it the bag that is and I beg to differ. I think that maybe the entity made the trash bag blue and not the other way around. Can you make out the face in the left blind? It sis right above the blue mist? Let me know if you can see. Have a good one. BC
    Photo
    bettercarpenter
    Sep 06 2007 04:58 AM

Okay I see it the bag that is and I beg to differ. I think that maybe the entity made the trash bag blue and not the other way around. Can you make out the face in the left blind? It sis right above the blue mist? Let me know if you can see. Have a good one. BC.

If you blow this up and look closer at the bag then you can see it has the same spaceing voids and shape of the "face". Not if it was a true spirit how would it reflect off a bag since they cannot even leave a shadow. Iwill stick to the proven science and say that it is a light reflection.
    well expect more if you are remodelling =]